“Amazing night under the stars” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bedouin Advisor Camp

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wadi Rum
Bedouin Advisor Camp
You added Bedouin Advisor Camp to your Saves list
Rum, Wadi Rum, Jordan   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Wollerau, Switzerland
“Amazing night under the stars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I was with my family (wife and daughter) a guest of the Bedouin Advisor camp this week. An absolutely great experience which I would recommend to anyone. Night and Stars are magical in Wadi Rum, and we also spend , as only guests that night, a great night with Ayesh and Eid and their family in the Advisor Camp. Next day had a great trip through the desert , seeing several landmarks , but as a special we also had a chance to go the family home / camp where we drank fresh ground Bedouin coffee in the family guest tent with several members of the family. An absolute great experience, the best we had in a week Jordan. Thanks Ayesh and Eid for a great experience. Frank

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Before we came to Wadi Rum we didn't know where to stay. There are a lot of choices and we heard there were also a lot of bad ones. Thanks to trip advisor we found this one and it truly was amazing! Wadi Rum itself is incredibly beautiful, definitely one of our trip's highlights! But also our guide, Mohammed, and the manager Ayesh did everything they could to give us a great time. 4 wheal drive through the desert, lots of information, good breakfast, lunch and dinner, a beautiful bedouin camp, nice tents to sleep in, and off course the beautiful night sky with millions of stars! I can sincerely say this was a great place to stay! You won't regret it.
Thanks Ayesh and Mohammed!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Roma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Me and my wife stayed two nights at the camp. A great experience. The Wadi is a wonderful place, sunrise, sunset and starred nights are unforgettable. The people attending the cam were wonderful. Thanks Eid, Muhamad and others. Good breakfast, nice dinners, tea and chats around the fire. Guests are a sort of United Nations, people from everywhere. The excursions with the Toyota pick ups in the desert are amazing as the hiking in the canyons and the scrambling on the sandstone mountains. Everything fits in the right place. An experience that will stay with you forever.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Aqaba, Jordan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stayed for 3 days with the familiy and collegues, was a very nice trip to Wadi Rum. The camp has a great location, without artificial amusements, just that I would look for when I plan to go to the desert. The cook prevented good food, excellent service, and the owners are quite helpful in supporting your own whishes and preferences or the stay. I would everyone recommend to take at least two to three days - the first to arrive, and then some time to experience the Wadis impressive landscape. Everytime I would do this again, and look forward to the next trip!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stayed one night at this camp and it was one of the best experiences I had.
Not only the environment is great, you are completely in the middle of the Wadi Rum dessert, but the people and the facilities were amazing.
Very comfortable tents, with great mattress and even a bed. Clean bathroom and great food.
You can get a deal for the accomodation, food and 4x4 tour in the dessert for a very good price.
Staff was very good, Eid stayed with us as our guide, very enthusiastic young men, whom we shared dinner and chatting around the campfire. Jordanians in general and bedouins in particular are the most friendly and welcoming people I have met.
I highly reccomend this camp.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

For me has been the most wonderful experience in my life!!! I went with my friends from Ecuador.. And we just loved that!! The weater the place the Food just make Perfection For a trip.. I totally recomend This place to all the people around the World!! U won't regret!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013
Partlow, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

The views in Wadi Rum are what I will remember most. The food was incredible and I loved spending time with my friends. Everything was perfect. The scenery is spectacular and camping out was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Stayed October 2013

Been to Bedouin Advisor Camp? Share your experiences!