“Best trip ever!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 106 Specialty Lodging in Wadi Rum
London, England, United Kingdom
“Best trip ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stayed overnight, after doing a half day camel ride with Abdullah. It was absolutley fantastic, it was only myself and my boyfriend with Abdullah for about 4 hours going around the desert on camel and it was brilliant. You can do larger groups but this was perfect!!
The dinner provided by the bedioun guys was a fatnastic experience and the 'beduoin whisky' (never ending supply of sweet tea) with the amazing entertainment was a night I will never forget.
The guys are so friendly, and all they what to do is give you the best experience you can get. They offer a wide range of activities, which we couldnt do as we were limited to a day and a half, but I would definetely advise staying 2 nights, one night under the stars has to be done, and the sand boarding sounds like alot of fun!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Amman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This was our first experience in the dessert and it will remain unforgettable. Me and my friend, we felt so wonderfulyl welcomed among the Bedouins that we totally forgot the life 'outside'. We booked a 4 hrs Jeep tour with an awesome guide who took care of us the whole trip. In the evening we enjoyed the friendly hospitality of the Bedouins and were sitting around the fire under the bright stars while having a wonderful diner.
I definitely recommend this camp and would come back any time.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

A trip of a lifetime. My family of 4 had an excellent experience in the Lifestyle Camp. We enjoyed a night in the Bedoiun camp followed up by a night under the stars. Our kids - age 9 & 7 - enjoyed every minute. Attallah and his crew - our guide Ali - are kind and accommodating. You make the decisions based upon his expert advice- no hard sell or hidden fees. Very upfront. I would recommend you stay with Attallah and our next trip through Wadi Rum will be with them.

• Stayed March 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I started enquiry to few shortlisted camps, one month ahead of my scheduled stay on 23rd March. Attallah was quick to clarify my email questions about available options for my group of 5 that includes my 2 sons my wife and our friend. Thanking him for his patience. Finaly I selected beidoun lifestyle, which is located inside the wadi rum, unlike the other shortlisted one ,located at Al Diseh
We had a great experience at Bedouin life style! Being able to stay in a comfortable tent with comparatively clean toilet and shower ! They were very practical, and took the needs of everyone including my boys.
We reached the tent after a long drive from Madaba visiting kings highway attractions. Attallah was influential enough to reach us inside the camp through direct entry, just for helping us to reach in time for the dinner gatherings. The welcome drive we received through an open pick up van under stars at this amazing desert camp was fantastic. On the day there were more than 20 other guests mainly from USA and Europe in addition to our group.This is the real desert experience. The food was genuine Bedouin cuisine and their delicious tea will remain on our taste buds . They included in their menu vegan food without garlic, which is of my taste. The staff was extremely friendly, Special to mention guide Ali, driver Hussein etc. They also arranged a car to drop at Aquaba. We used the same car to drop from Aquaba to Petra on next day due to reasonable price
The offered activities were perfect. The landscape is breath taken and the camp also provided tours in the desert which we availed. We did the Jeep tour and then they combined that with a lunch Bedouin. WOW! Our sons aged 10 and 12 said it was their favorite place. We all enjoyed the camp and the experience! The staff were so friendly and welcoming and took our boys rock climbing and sand dune sledging under the pleasant climate. Even my wife enjoyed surfing in the sand dunes and climbed to the top of rock bridge. We could see various colours of granite rock formations and fine sand. Other than beautiful land scaping we could see footprints of history through alameleh and ,anfashieh inscriptions, nabtean temple for goddess Allat etc. .Walking through burrah canyons and siq Khazali canyon was superb. Totally recommended. I would highly recommend this camp to anyone who wants the real Jordanian/Bedouin experience and not a classic 5 star hotel that could be anywhere in the world. Please note, camping inside wadi rum is not recommended for comfort depended people, who are slaves of luxury.

Room Tip: Recomended to check in before 4 PM to enjoy the sunset
Stirling, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Many thanks to all at the Bedouin Lifestyle camp - we recently stayed one night and had a wonderful experience - the 4 hours jeep tour around Wadi Rum was unforgettable and my 11 year old son especially enjoyed the sandboarding!! - the evening meal was great and the accomodation very good - definitely want to come back again. with many thanks and happy memories.

California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

These guys opened my eyes. I never knew anything about Bedouins before. Now I do. If all Bedouins are like these guys, then they are truly a beautiful people. Hospitality unparalleled. AWESOME food. Breathtaking landscape all around. And neat to know that Wadi Rum means "Valley of Aram", after someone I'd read of in the Bible who lived literally thousands of years ago. I think I will treasure this experience the rest of my days. I thank them for what they are doing in educating us westerners to their beautiful culture and beautiful land. I am no longer as ignorant as I was about Bedouins and Islam, and I am grateful.

Room Tip: Camels are tall and wobbly and take some getting used to. If you want to add a camel ride to your t...
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

The camp and the staff are excellent. Had a wonderful time on our camel trek, and then spending time with the staff for a beautiful sunset, delicious dinner, music and dancing, and then good conversation under the stars. The facilities are in great shape, and very comfortable. Highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Bedouin Lifestyle Camp? Share your experiences!