This resort is high on the wow factor, the living areas in the rooms, and outside of the rooms are magnificent. We had a deluxe ocean view villa and the views were spectacular. The bathroom was also bigger than my living room. I found a stay here fantastic, the staff were very attentive and friendly, the buggies driving me back and forth across the resort made it seem like an adventure each time i wanted to go somewhere and the elevator to the beach was great fun for my son. The staff down at the beach even had a large crate of childrens toys which i thought was great. Overall, this place isnt cheap, but with the name on the door - you wouldnt expect it to be. $USD45 for nasi goreng is a bit rich but $15 for a pizza by the pool evens it out.
I would stay again - it was lush
- Also Known As:
- Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali Hotel
- Bulgari Hotels And Resorts Bali
- Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali Hotel Uluwatu
- Bulgari Bali
- Bulgari Bali Hotel
- Bulgari Resort Bali
- Bulgari Hotel Bali
- Bulgari Resort
- Bulgari Bali Resort
- Bvlgari Resort Bali
- Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali Uluwatu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Splendia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, AsiaRooms, Travelocity, Prestigia, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.