Well, I certainly had high expectations for this resort, especially having been to Ayana, both Four Seasons, and St. Regis. I can say this resort has a stunning setting. Oceanfront villas have better views than Ayana and Four Seasons Jambaran. However it's really close to the edge of the cliff versus Ayana has a really nice grass area. Pool is bigger than Four Seasons but smaller than Ayana. However it's empty and we had the whole pool to ourselves for most of the day!!
Now, the rooms. I have to say my room was not really maintained well. We had lights with burned out lighbulbs, front entry door not functioning properly, pool was not cleaning properly, bathroom toilet that's hard to flush, phone needed to be replaced, and flooring that's really worn.
Worst of all we found out after we got here the beach area is close due to the beach access lift needed maintenance and will be closed until end of month.
No noise and no monkeys though, although we really wanted to see some monkeys.
This place is secluded and out of the way so don't expect to dine out like you do in Nusa Dua.
Breakfast was mediocre, not as good as others. In general their restaurants are weak.
- Also Known As:
- Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali Hotel Uluwatu
- Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali Hotel
- Bulgari Hotels And Resorts Bali
- Bulgari Bali
- Bulgari Bali Hotel
- Bulgari Resort Bali
- Bulgari Hotel Bali
- Bulgari Resort
- Bulgari Bali Resort
- Bvlgari Resort Bali
- Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali Uluwatu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, AsiaRooms, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.