Overall our stay was very good.
Front Office was especially helpfull and proffesional,all the time.
The room was big,very clean and with a very confortable bed.
Breakfast was very good with quality food and beverage.
A few things that it could improve:
- the minivan service is quite expensive and with no many possibilities to move around if you don't have vehicule,800 bath to get you into town!!
- I did have blood nose my first night and the maid didn't bother to change the bed sheet in two days.
- After check in,we did find our bedroom full of mosquitoes...can the maid put some killer spray when she finish,maybe?
- the quality of the towels used around the pool is of 3 star resort...sorry.
- During my staying last weekend I did hardly see a manager on duty to talk about these things,they all appeared on Monday morning!!I wonder why.
- the eggs station chef was always inside the kitchen and every time guest wanted to order,waiting staff have to keep calling him arriving with a no very smily face.
Order Room service and it was one of the worst meal/thai food ever.
It's a nice place to chill out and rest and you don't have a vehicule,get ready to pay way too much for the hotel transportation
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Sukhothai Heritage Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sukhothai Heritage Hotel