“Great!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Austin, Texas
“Great!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Loved this place. My favorite in one of my favorite places in Thailand. Try the tuna laab, but everything is delicious and super healthy. I kind of wish they served sticky rice but the brown rice was great and healthier.

Visited July 2012

72% Recommend
Northampton
“Excellent thai and western food. Great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Nice place to hang out as well as to eat. Both the Thai and Western food is good - with a lot of places it's just one or the other. It's nice inside, but I recommend the oustside tables as great place to sit and people watch. My one small criticism (and this makes me sound like such a Brit abroad) is that the side portions of chips were a bit small. Very nice chips, but just a few more would be nice. Extra portions were pretty cheap though.

Visited October 2012
Vernon, Canada
“Tasted good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Was hungry and randomly choose this resturaunt. I loved my dish, my bfs was alright. Agreed that that waitress hates her life, but the other guy that served us was awesome. Had good music and noticed expats hanging out there which is usually a good sign. Good cheap food.... Can't complain, would eat there again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“my girlfriends fault”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

my gf saw this place, and there were a few tourists in there, and decided she wanted to go 'in blind' (not checking TA}. popaya salad was worst we've had in SE asia. seems that it was prepared hours earlier from the colour and texture. masaman curry was bland. waitress was hating her life. gf liked her kau soi, but may have just said that to cover herself for bad dinner choice

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere