“formative experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Spas & Wellness in Pai
Hamburg, Germany
“formative experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

bhud thanks so much for this amazing week. it was such a lovely time and it changed my way of thinking. i will come again and repeat this for sure cause i felt so happy and blessed to join this retreat. Send u some gratitude and happiness from germany :* mary

Visited February 2012

San Diego, California
10 attraction reviews
“Exhale Indeed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

Although I haven't done yoga in many places, this was definitely was a wonderful locale to get mind, body, and soul in line. The class is offered by the Pai River on the top floor of a large bungalow overlooking a beautiful grounds with the river water running in the background. The road to the location is a bit of a trek only because it's a bit unclear how to get everywhere, but make the walk as you will be pleasantly surprised. The instructor is well experienced and rotates the class focus every other day. We thoroughly enjoyed the class and wished we could have attended another day. Ahhh!

Visited October 2011
Parksville, Canada
“Absolutely wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

I have never done yoga before and I was trying to figure out what I could do for a week while in Chiang Mai. I ended up signing up for this yoga retreat and learnt so much about yoga and myself. Bude is a wonderful person and a very good teacher, like I say I was a total beginner and she was very patient with me. Pai is such a peaceful town.....two thumbs up!!
The food was EXCELLENT!!

Visited January 2012
Costa Rica
5 attraction reviews
“The best yoga retreat I;ve ever attended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2011

This was an incredible experience and I've been to many yoga retreats throughout the world. The setting was beautiful in the midst of rice paddies and mountains and the scene itself lent to the peace felt. Bhud is a gifted guide whole pleasure in sharing her knowledge and love of yoga prevades every aspect of the program. Her soft voice encourages one to go deeper into the asanas as well as oneself and her ready laughter makes the whole thing fun. As a small group sharing meals, practice and meditating together we became like a family and at the end no one wanted to leave.
The food was so incredibly good and healthy as well as all the fresh juices, herbal teas and fresh fruit, I felt as if I was at a spa.
It was a week of immersion into yoga, your inner self and Thailand and you leave renewed with unforgettable memories.

Visited November 2011
Vienna, Austria
“One of the best experiences ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

What a beautiful, beautiful experience! I attended Bhud's 6 day retreat in November 2011 and was blown away. The setting was breathtakingly picturesque - with all the green mountains that surround the valley of Pai - and the accommodation was simple, clean, natural - taking a hot shower in the jungle bathroom at night underneath a starry sky simply felt luxurious. After spending 2 months or longer living in cities (BKK, CM), this was fantastic and for the first time in a while I slept like a baby! The food was cooked with so much love that you could taste it. Bhud is a fabulous yoga teacher, I loved her from the very first moment I met her and am looking forward to meeting her again in the future. I miss her already! I loved the silence part of the retreat the most (lots of breath work and meditation, plus yin yoga and hatha yoga), but then I also loved connecting with my retreat family! The yoga "hall" is open and surrounded by greenness. Especially the mornings were great with all the mist and fresh cool mountain air (and the hot soy chai tea). I would have loved to stay for longer - a 2 week or 1 month retreat would be fantastic! I am happy for the time I had there though! No complaints! I am just sad that it's over! If you have the chance to go to one of Bhud's retreats... GO!

Visited November 2011