“Scary!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert, Thai, Sandwiches
Calgary, Canada
“Scary!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I would love to know who owns this restaurant. I've NEVER been treated so badly while dinning and I'm very easy going. All the servers are rude and very unfriendly. I'm surprised this place is still open. Not only are they unfriendly but they are gross. We witnessed the staff picking their nose while preparing food. They really all seem to resent and hate the customers. Avoid this place!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Awful. I need not say more, but I will.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Pretty much everything about this place is completely terrible, except the food which is barely OK. The waitresses all look like they are in excruciating pain, avoid you at all costs and are visibly annoyed every time you try and order something. I went here a couple times because it was convenient, but literally anywhere else is better (not really though, many places in Koh Tao offer similar experiences). Great island, garbage hospitality.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Andover
“A gem of a find.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

After spending a long time on the island at Sairee, I found this little place which is ideal for fruit drinks and filled rolls. All the other people I have spoken to also rates this as high as I do.
The selection is varied.

Visited January 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Sloppy food & not what you order”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Breakfast burrito was sloppy and full of water, no avocado included in any of our meals that were suppose to have it. Eggs Benedict didn't have sauce, burritos were half full, chips half cooked. Juices were ok.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Avoid at all costs.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I don't even know where to begin with this place..the waitresses working here seem to have major resentment issues towards all customers, they take their ungodly sweet time with just about everything that falls under the job criteria of a waitress, and they almost never get the bill right. There always seems to be some discrepancy about what was ordered, and how I have to pay for certain things I ordered, yet never received. But lastly, the thing that bothers me the most, is the treatment of the animals at the restaurant. Now, this is Thailand, and it wouldn't be Thailand if there weren't a few cats and dogs roaming through the restaurant while you're eating. But these women, one in particular (always singing with the comb-over hair) seem to think it's okay to physically hit and taunt the animals in restaurant. The little white dog that's squealing from abuse half the time, actually belongs to someone who works there. I noticed several of the customers in the restaurant were visibly pissed off having to witness this woman laughing and kicking at the dog. The last time I went in there, the same woman picked up a cat by one leg and was swinging it around until I told her to stop. All in all, this place makes me feel yucky every time I've gone. And you know what the worst part is? THE FOOD IS PRETTY GOOD! And they are completely ruining it for everyone. I hope that little white dog gets adopted by someone nice.