“The best burger & chips in Thailand!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Dublin, Ireland
“The best burger & chips in Thailand!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

We went here purely on tripadvisor reviews and weren't disappointed! When we first got there we were expecting a big restaurant but its just a small one with a couple of tables and chairs don't be put off the food is so good! 8 of us ate here all got burgers and chips. DELICIOUS is the only word to describe them and realky good portion sizes we were all stuffed leaving! Only negative is chips didnt come out until after our burgers where all eaten the staff apologised said it was due to big number of us! They also deliver which is handy we didn't avail of this service though.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Unbelievably good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

If I could swear on trip advisor I would because the burgers in this place are the best ****ing burgers I've ever had!

The meat they use is clearly quality stuff and they make all their own homemade sauces too which are so so tasty.

Beware though - the food is so good and the portion sizes are so giant that your night will be ruined as you will attempt to eat it all and have to go home and lie down afterwards :)

Ko Tao, Thailand
“True masters at what they do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Firstly Bang Burgers do the best burgers on Koh Tao hands down. I have been on the island for a good few months now and have tried burgers all around here (I admit my friend and I get cravings for a taste from home once in a while, and it's normally a burger or steak on occasion), so I'm not just saying they're the best without trying others.
Secondly the homemade chips/fries are excellent as well. They were the first thing I was told about when I heard about the place, and I can definitely see why. Also the homemade sauces and relishs compliment and complete the meal perfectly.
Thirdly the staff are very friendly, the food is quick and cheap, and the place has a nice and relaxed environment. All in all it is just a great little place and I recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Also did I mention that they deliver as well?

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stopped at Bang Burgers for the first time recently and the burgers there are delicious. The fries are also good, although the main reason for leaving the review is that whilst there, there was a slight delay as we waited on the fries. The owner offered us our burgers on the house if we had to leave in a hurry. We didn't have anywhere to be, so waited on the fries which were worth the wait. Excellent burger and fries and great customer service. We will be back.

Visited October 2013
Ko Tao, Thailand
“Awesome Chips and Excellent Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We first tried this place on recommendation that the chips were well worth the visit, they still have the skins on and are nicely seasoned with rock salt, and more importantly are not crazily overcooked like most other venues on Koh Tao. The burgers are nice too, I always go with the cheese burger, and with these guys you get cheddar (real cheese not plastic) and Parmesan. I love the choice of sauces, honey BBQ being my favourite. My partner recently tried their Mexican burger and it was rather hot, so be warned this one is not for the faint hearted.
Well worth repeat visits.

• Visited September 2013