“Best chocolate cake ever” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Italian, Brasserie, Grill
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Almere, The Netherlands
“Best chocolate cake ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I've eaten here with a group of friends I met in bangkok, we took the ribs, a pizza, teramisu, scoop of ice and the chocolate cake. The ribs were nice, the pizza was not that good, the scoop of ice was a bit 'icy' or something. However, the teramisu and especially the chocolate cake were Amazing ! I have never had a better chocolate cake in my life and I seriously regretted not being able to eat here more. Seriously good food, especially for the price ! You'll be spending between 300 - 500 baht here per person, if I remember correctly. The restaurant looks really nice aswell and was always busy. Even though it was on a busy road, you didnt really notice it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Watford, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Best Italian food I have had in a long time! The food was delicious, the service was good and the price is reasonable. I recommend the carbonara and the lime sorbet shake. It sounds strange but the shake works!

Visited August 2013
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
“Best pizza.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

By far the best pizza I have had travelling so far. Amazing. The staff are kind and attentive. The food is relatively cheap for pizzas but you will have to pay a bit more for pasta or meat. I loved it and went there again on my last night in Koh Tao. I highly recommend you try it out.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
HELSTON
“Ok food nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had a burger and spaghetti bolognese. The burger was pretty tough and tastless. The Spaghetti Bolognese was nice but too greasy. The service was ok but nothing special. Overall and ok place to eat.

Visited July 2013
Ramat Gan, Israel
“best pizza in koh tao, shame about service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

we ate here twice and both times the pizzas were very very good, crispy and thin and quality with a good price. but we were let down by the service when the place became busy. the last time shlomo spoke to the manager because we waited more than one hour for food and tables around us were served but not us. my husband was given discount 10% for waiting from the manager. a real shame as the food is very good but not enough waiters!!!

• Visited June 2013