“Great location and nice cocktails” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #84 of 124 Restaurants in Ko Tao
Cuisines: International
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Great location and nice cocktails”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Moon Burger is on a great spot at sairee beach. Small chairs and umbrellas outside on the beach make it a super spot to relax and watch people on the beach while the waves roll in on the beach. great burgers are a nice change from rice dishes in thailand and I tried one of the cocktails and can highly recommend. Good spot.

Visited May 2013

New York City, New York
“Better places on the island”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

A group of us came here cause they had beach seating an the prices were cheap comparatively. I was really dissapointed with the shrimp fired rice ... it only had 3 small shrimp! Also it took over an our to get 4 plates when we were the only people there. There are much better restaurants on the island.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Stockholm, Sweden
“great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had my dinner accompanied by a playful kitten lingering in the restaurant. The pizza was good but be aware its the thin italian style. Had a lovley pancake and a good drink as desert.

Visited June 2013
“Poor service, cocky waiter”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Yesterday we went to this 'restaurant' as it was one of the more affordable places along Sariee beach. Between 4 of us we ordered 3 drinks, 4 meals. We were sat at a tiny table and our order was expected almost immediately.. The waiter didn't really understand that we needed some time to read the menu. Then we ordered, scrambled eggs and toast, cheese omelet with fries, vegetable burger and fried rice with chicken. The scrambled eggs came out with dry toast, and she was charged for butter.. My vegetable burger came out with fries even though I didn't order them and I said that when it arrived... The fried rice came out 10 mins later.. And then the omelet came another 20mis later with no fries. The waited told us that the fries on my plate were meant for the omelet.. But as I said it came out 30mins before and on my plate. The girl who ordered scrambled egg and toast had finished her meal before her drink came. Then when we tried to explain on numerous occasions that I didn't order fries an even after showing him the order in which he wrote it down and asking for more fries we were still demanded to pay for the fries. It was a brunch type meal which took over 30 mins to come out and then came out wrong. But when your travelling and have limited money u select carefully and then your are demanded to pay for something u didn't order. Needless to say I wouldn't go near the place again. The food was ok but service ruined it for me as I work in hospitality and I know it would have taken 2 mins to make more fries and cost them next to nothing.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Yummi Bacon Cheese Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

We came across this little burger joint on stroll to our dive center along Sairee Beach and both had a really tasty burger. Except for the food at Aminjirah this was the best we had on tao.

Visited December 2012