“Good thai food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jam's Boomerang - CLOSED

Jam's Boomerang
28/3 Moo1 sairre village, koh tao, thailand | 28/3 Moo1 sairee village, koh tao 84360, thailand, Ko Tao 84360, Thailand
+6684 308 2663
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Helsinki, Finland
“Good thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Really nice thai food and good athmosphere in this small but cosy restaurant,owner is lovely person and she makes foods,drinks and keep customers well aware about what is going on in the menu.Really enjoyed the dish and i will go back for sure.

Ko Tao, Thailand
“Lovely food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Great meal and good menu choice. We ate here twice. The restaurant was full both times we were there so must be popular. The no name was our favourite dish. We will for sure go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Snowmass Village, Colorado
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Jam's was my best dinner in Thailand!!!
The place is really nice and is run by the owner, she cooks, and makes drinks, while she talks to you and explains you how you should eat it. I went once with a friend and we liked it so much that we had to go back and take some more friends with us. Here you will find quality food cooked with fresh ingredients! Dont miss it!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Skagway, Alaska, United States
“Extraordinary food, extraordinary person”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

My girlfriend and I had spent 2 weeks on Koh Tao and we had tried several restaurants around the island. On our last night in Koh Tao, we discovered Jam's Boomerang. First Jam heartily greeted us, explained her menu, and gave us several suggestions on her menu, encouraging us to try dishes we hadn't tried before. The two dishes and appetizer we ordered were EXCEPTIONAL. I suggest trying the Boomerang Curry (three different curries all in one) and the garlic chicken. To top it off, this place was extremely affordable. Jam obviously has a passion for what she does and it shows in her cooking. The only thing I regret is that I hadn't found this place earlier. Easily the best meal in Thailand that I had tried, and I had been traveling the country for 3 months.

Brussels, Belgium
“An absolute 'must' un Koh Tao.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

A special place held by a special little woman. Jam's boomerang is by far the place where I had the best meals in Koh Tao. My brother and I enjoyed every single evening is Jam's Boomerang. Jam will surprise you every time with her delicious food and her extraordinary personality. Her cooking classes are really cool too, she learned us to cook some really good thaï meals.

• Visited September 2013