“Yoga in nature” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 96 Activities in Ko Tao
Type: Health Clubs, Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga, Tai Chi, self defence, healthy juices, nutrition education, meditation, AA and NA counseling, acupuncture, therapeutic massage and more.
Seattle, Washington
“Yoga in nature”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I took my first vinyasa class at Grounded Yoga. The evening class was taught by a french girl who put my abs to work ! I have to say that after 2 weeks on Tao drinking beer, i needed just that. Highly recommend it !

Visited October 2013

Tokyo, Japan
3 attraction reviews
“Rediscover yourself”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have never practiced yoga before in my life, but what better way to get started than on a small island paradise in the middle of the Gulf of Thailand. Little corner of tranquility in the middle of the forest, the place is ideal for relaxation. Against all odds and especially misconceptions, I was pleasantly surprised by the complexity of this philosophy. I really felt incredible after each class and that made me continue even back home. A big thank you to the teachers who were amazing and thought me everything. Awesome place, don’t miss it

Visited September 2013
Bogota, Colombia
22 attraction reviews
“Great yoga class, but too many mosquitoes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've taken several yoga classes through south east Asia so far and this has been the most demanding and complete one so far. Kirsten corrected my posture several times and encouraged us to push ourselves without taking any risk of an injury or something like that.

The place is very peaceful, and weather is nice as they have fans in case it gets hot (believe me, it does).

The only downside was that there were too many mosquitoes (even when I sprayed myself with looots of repellent). This prevented me from focusing as I would have wanted to. Maybe it was because I was closer to the grass and plants, so I recommend you take the right side of the yoga room.

Thanks for a great time!

After taking that lesson in the morning I've felt like new the whole day. Will be going back

Felixstowe, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
“So chilled!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I visited Grounded for 2 yoga sessions during my one week stay on Koh Tao. I took the ashtanga classes and enjoyed both of them. I did a morning and evening session with different teachers. Grounded really does welcome everyone for yoga - we had beginners, intermediates and experts in the class and everyone was included. I wish I had had more time for other classes as I always left feeling a million dollars.

Visited August 2013
Kungsbacka, Sweden
“Visit Grounded!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I wish I had visited Grounded more often during my time in Koh Tao. The teatcher was very helpful and gave me advice during the lesson. Afterwards I felt calm and happy that I chose to visit Grounded.

Visited January 2013