“Beautiful place to discover yoga” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 18 attractions in Ko Tao
Type: Health Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Yoga, Tai Chi, self defence, healthy juices, nutrition education, meditation, AA and NA counseling, acupuncture, therapeutic massage and more.
Ko Tao, Thailand
“Beautiful place to discover yoga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I wanted to try yoga since a very long time but I never really had the opportunity and during my holliday in Thailande I found this beautiful place on Koh Tao called Grounded. Johanna, one of the yoga teacher, made me discover this world and I loved it. Yoga is not that easy, but with her help and advise I really enjoyed the class.
To sum up, I loved the place and the people there and I will come back on my next trip for sure !

Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Fabulous yoga!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Great little place off the main road to do all kinds of yoga and in lovely calm surroundings. Just off the main road opposite the 7-11

Lyon, France
“yoga class super cool!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I took my first yoga class in grounded koh tao with johana, the place is just a little paradise surounded by nature, and a little zen garden,very relaxing,cheap and with the best yoga teacher ever :)
I will definitly come back!

Visited February 2013
Albertville, France
“Great location, great teacher, great yoga !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Just positive vibes ! I took a class with Johana the other day and I was stunned at all the different positions she made me do, I never knew I could do so much with my body. I'm only a beginner so I believe she still took it pretty easy on me but it's good to feel that we're in good hands and that if you feel more confident, you can easily step up to a different level. The location is perfect for me as I live next to it and the infrastructure was carefully designed as to make you feel peaceful and relaxed when you walk in, I really liked the garden and where we positioned ourselves for the yoga session.
Definitely a place to go to if you're on Koh Tao !!!

Visited February 2013
La Tranche sur Mer, France
“Feeling good in a well being center...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I went there for yoga classes and met 3 nice yoga teachers... You can experiment at least 3 types of yoga (Shivananda, classic Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa when i was there..) you can also try to fly with Acroyoga sessions... All teahers serious and i felt nice open hearts to... It is for me a nice place very quiet close to busy Sari Beach, in the middle of palms trees, perfect for me! I like the fact that they are proposing global activities but always keeping in mind some values and trying to share with the people who come to visit. i felt relax like with my friends...
I wish that they continue!
Definitly a place to stop by more than once!!