“Can't rate this experience highly enough.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 96 Activities in Ko Tao
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: A medium size PADI 5 star diving school, focussing on quality PADI diving courses and fun diving trips. Located in the middle of the beautiful Sairee Beach with fantastic diving facilities on offer.
London
“Can't rate this experience highly enough.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

From start to finish this was a truly enjoyable experience. It was entirely professional throughout and all 4 of us had a great time. Our instructors Gordon and Rachel were excellent, friendly and we had a great time learning with them. I'd recommend this place to anyone looking to dive. I was particularly pleased with the way they allowed me to come back again in August given I was ill and unable to complete my PADI free of charge.

“Great instructor.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I had robin as an instructor and she was excellent. She was in her element and made me feel completely safe at all times. She's a great teacher and made everything relaxing and fun! She really knows what she's talking about.

Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“I wish I could stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

This place rocks. My girlfriend and I did our OWD & Advanced courses with these guys and loved every minute of it. From the friendly staff who know what they are doing and are a lot of fun, great value, to our awesome and fun instructor Sarah (who really made it for us), I don't have anything bad to say at all. We did 10 dives in 4 days and loved every minute of it. If you are in Koh Tao, dive with these guys.

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Good safe diving!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Iam an advanced diver so was looking to do a couple of fun dives whilst in Koh Tao for a few days. Walked past Sairee divers and saw fun dives for 850 bhat so had a chat with them, friendly and informative. Did two fun dives, the wreck and swim throughs which were great, was in a small group unlike other dive companies in Koh Tao who pack them in and make it very impersonal! I liked the attitude of the dive instructors and the way they worked, I felt safe and looked after, so much that me and my non diver boyfriend went out in the afternoon to snorkel mango bay and Japanese gardens which were beautiful! And made this a lovely day out! I recommend this company! Be careful with bigger companies in Koh Tao I did my advanced with a very big company/resort here 3 years ago,that I did not go back to incase the boat really did leave me behind this time!

Queenstown, New Zealand
“World class!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

My girlfriend and I spent the better part of two weeks staying and diving with Sairee Cottage. It's pretty safe to say it was the best part of our month in Thailand.

We stayed in their most basic accommodation, which was pretty minimalist - no hot water, no A/C, no view, no minibar etc, but that suited our priorities (food, diving, Chang - and then accommodation).

But anything the room lacked the diving more than made up for: gin clear water, clouds of fishes, amazing topography (like 10m limestone chimneys) WWII wrecks - it really is world class diving.

As cliche as it sounds, the thing that really made it was the people. Everyone we dealt with was an absolute pleasure - Gaz who took me (a very rusty advanced OW diver) through a refresher course, Rach who taught my girlfriend's open water and deep training and Chris who I never got a chance to dive with, but who always seemed to be lurking in the shadows making sure everything was going okay.

Without sounding too much like an Oscar acceptance speech, I've got to single out Shaun, the divemaster with whom I did most of my dives. He's like Koh Tao's own Jacques Cousteau... except not French... and not dead... and perhaps a few pounds heavier - but he's definitely got the French frogman's eye for detail and enthusiasm for the deep, and that makes him an awesome guy to go diving with.

If your Thailand trip plans don't include a dive with these guys - change them!