“Paradise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Koh Tao Heights Boutique Villas

You added Koh Tao Heights Boutique Villas to your Saves list
Koh Tao Heights Boutique Villas
20/8 Moo 1, Sairee Village, Ko Tao 84360, Thailand (Formerly Koh Tao Boutique Villas)   |
Ranked #4 of 47 Hotels in Ko Tao
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
“Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I believe this review needs to be thorough to do it justice, so here it goes.....

Unfortunately, I made a huge mistake whilst booking and booked for the wrong week - I rang Ronin whilst we were in Koh Samui around 5 days before the day I thought we would be arriving and we quickly came to an agreement to stay for one night later in the week instead of the two... Ronin showed great understanding here which my wife and I greatly appreciated.

My trip started with the Seatran from Koh Samui - we met Ronin as promised at the 7-Eleven by the pier, we had to wait a few hours for the guests before us to check out and for the room to be made up - this was no problem, we went to sit on the beach about 5 minutes from the villas and got our tan on.... The beach was UNREAL - the sea was totally clear and the sand was white - pure perfection.

At 2pm we met Ronin at the villa and we were shown around, Ronin gave us a mobile phone pre loaded with useful telephone numbers, this was very helpful as we had a takeaway that evening so we could fully embrace our experience at the villa.

But, this place is PERFECT, the pool, the view, the decor, the sofa, the tv, the hammock, the outside dining table, the kitchen - every little detail was spot on....

Whilst, in the swimming pool - overlooking the most amazing view - I decided, when I am rich enough - I will either buy this villa or pay Ronin to build an equivalent!

Our evening consisted of watching two movies, a take away and a midnight dip in the swimming pool! Perfect.

The only two cons were that there were not many "girlie movies" for the wife and a few mosquitos between the hours of 5pm and 7pm - before and after these times they were not a problem!

My new wife and I are dreaming of the day we can return. We would HIGHLY recommend this for a break, holiday or honeymoon - the pictures do not do it justice!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Thai first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Excellent place. Ronin had every detail of this villa taken to the next level. We spent three amazing nights here and didn't want to leave. He gives you a mobile and restaurant take away menus, all serving great food. And a free breakfast everyday. The pool is great best view ever, proper luxury in paradise. The view continues from each window in the villa. You can really escape all the other stuff going on on the island, but it's close enough when you want it. No noise in the villa at all. Also a great multi media system you can plug you own laptop in or watch Ronin's extensive volume of films. We will deffo be back another day. I'd like to own the place my self, and live there FOREVER!

• Stayed June 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

thats my second time in kho-tao. first time i visited the island with my son,and stayed at Villa Aristo. had great time,enjoing the swimming pool,and liked the location,close to the beach,and center of town..second time was with my girlfriend.thanx to the Villa we spend a magnifesent time,romantic and relaxed time..planed to stay for 4 days but we enjoyed so much that we extanded our stay. good water in the swimming pool,the decoration in the Villa is amazing,so,basically had great time,and definatly got good value for our money..

Room Tip: Call Ronnen...he will help you
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Leeds
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

I stayed last month with my partner and the villa was amazing! It was super clean, well presented and had everything you needed.

Highlights were the gorgeous infinity pool, chilling in the hammock, the awesome power shower and the pristine bed linen :)

Even little touches like the handmade soaps were really nice...

We really relaxed when we were there, ordered in food locally and also got masseur and beautician to visit us in the outdoor area.

The owner was friendly and always at hand if we needed anything, can't fault the place especially for the price.

Will add photos and you'll see for yourself :)

• Stayed June 2012
Umea, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

We spent a week at the heights new villas! Must say it was really relaxing and had more then we could imagine. Cool interior and with a nice garden space these villas also offered a big pool that made this week perfect. Sadly I allways bring a little bit of work to my holidays but this place made me feel relaxed even tough I had to stay "in" a bit often. Thanks for a good week and for the good service Heights Boutique Villas offered for us.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

the view from the balcony is breathtakin!!!
The vilas, the pool with the jacuzzi, the beautiful decoratin inside every thing was amazing,
The place is very clean. It's shows the owner thing on every small details and he is also a very nice guy.

Thanks a lot, see you next year.

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

This is the 3 time we come to this magnificent island from the minuet we arrived to koh tao we had great time, Ronen the owner of koh tao heights boutique villas, meet us at at the peer and took us to the villa.
The villa is stunning .The pool is big and there is a jacuzzi in it as well we spend a lot of time at the pool enjoying the babels from the jacuzzi and looking at the amazing view of sairee that was the most relaxing vacation we had in koh tao. We didn't want to leave the villa we had everything we needed .Ronen gave us Mobil phone with numbers of some restaurants that do take away service to the villa and his number .. he also gave us recommendation about bars, restaurants, diving and other activitis that you can do on Koh- Tao . The location is perfect 5 minuets walk to the beach . The road to the villa is very good, so you can rent a bike if you are too lazy to walk. We rent one. We can defiantly say that this is by far the best place we stayed on Koh -Tao and we know already where we are going to stay next time Thank you Ronen for your hospitality and see you next time hopefully very soon!!!.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Koh Tao Heights Boutique Villas? Share your experiences!