“Not just a pretty face!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 80 activities in Ko Tao
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: - Koh Tao's Fluorescent Night Dive Experience - Explore Koh Tao in a whole new light! If you are an experienced diver and think you have seen it all, guess again. Come on a UV Night Diving Experience with us to discover the wonders of marine fluorescence and Night Diving Will Never Be The Same!Our higly experienced dive instructors will take you on an exploration through a complete different world that you never imagened existed.This experience will be imprinted in your memory and will change the way you look at corals or marine creatures for ever.Night Diving Evolved! Join The Evolution!Note: To ensure customer satisfaction aswell as to conserve the fragile coral reefs around our beautifull island we can only take divers with minimum Advanced Open Water rating and previous night diving experience. Experienced Open Water divers with previous night diving experience are welcome too.
Doha
9 attraction reviews
“Not just a pretty face!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The UV Dive in Koh Tao, organized by Shirley and Ties, was an amazing experience! I did my DM training on Koh Tao and have done hundreds of dives there. Just when I'd thought I'd seen it all, these guys introduced me to an incredible underwater experience I hadn't thought possible. Without hesitation I would go back and do this again! SHirley and Ties are so professional and make everyone feel confident and comfortable. The colours blew my mind! You really do need to try it to believe it!

Visited November 2012

Ko Tao, Thailand
“Night Diving reinvented.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Absolutely one of the best dives I have ever had. normal night dives have not been the same since...

Visited October 2012
“More than meets the eye”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

UV Dive Koh Tao has opened up a third dimension to diving. There's so much more to be discovered than simply diving in the day or night. Seeing this incredible invisible world be revealed is something every diver should get to try. It will bring a whole new life to your favourite dive sites, and a whole new appreciation for its inhabitants.

Visited February 2013
Ko Tao, Thailand
“A dive out of this world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I've done plenty of dives, both night and day ones, but when an instructor told me about this, I was hooked from the first word. My excitement was almost uncontrollable as I went on the boat and I don't think I ever got in my gear as fast as I did that day. I was quite afraid though that my hopes would be too high and I would be disappointed - but as I reached the surface there was nothing else to do but to scream out of joy. That was literally the coolest thing I've ever done in my life and if my economy would be okay with it, I would do it every day. Don't miss out on this, it's definitely worth it. It's an experience that will change everything you ever knew about diving - actually, I think it might ever have changed everything I ever knew about anything. As nike would say - JUST DO IT!

Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

So night diving is ok, I am not a major fan of it, but UV Night Diving is amazing!!!
You have to try this even if you don't like night diving it will blow your mind.
Ideally you will be Advanced Open Water with at least a few night dives as it can be a bit daunting, I don't think newly certified divers would enjoy it as much.
The briefing you get beforehand is very good and the whole operation is well run.
This has to rank with up there with my best dive experiences!
If you are in Koh Tao, contact these guys and do it!
It is amazing!