“Best Scuba Diving School in Koh Tao” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 96 Activities in Ko Tao
5.0 of 5 stars 203 Reviews
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you for Scuba? Come visit our Planet! Let our friendly and experienced team of dive professionals introduce you to a new world of endless and exciting possibilities. Based in Koh Tao Thailand, we are a full service SSI center offering all dive courses and snorkeling trips around Koh Tao. We are also the largest retailer of dive equipment on the island including brands like Mares, Cressi, Atomic Aquatics, Ocean Dynamics, San O Sub and compressors from Aerotechnica Coltri.
Budapest, Hungary
“Best Scuba Diving School in Koh Tao”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Good time everyone friendly and very professional !!!! Our instructor Attila he was full of passion
I recommended if you want to feel part of the big family

Visited October 2013

Perth, Australia
“Feel like part of the family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Was traveling through Thailand and ended up in Koh Tao. Thought about doing the open water Cert, and fell into Planet Scuba. From walking in with questions to leaving on the ferry back to bangkok, they made you feel as if you were part of a family! As for the course, it was laid out straight forward and presented simply and effectively by the instructor. The dive sites were amazing and everyone was great fun! Make sure you have a beer with them after your day of diving!

Visited November 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Diving koh Tao”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

If your looking for a well run dive shop with lots of courses for beginners or the seasoned pro look no further than planet scuba. Situated on the entrance to the port it's a 50 meter walk to your boat and the under water world. I booked and paid for my wife to do her advanced open water and myself 6 fun dives, she had her Own instructor for a 1-1 course and I had my own guide. The equipment is a little old and tired but well maintained considering the numbers that come through the door. The guides are well trained and very knowledgeable of the dive sites which is fantastic. on our last day we where to dive a site that I had already dived and one of the managers changed the dive site to one that I had not which was really nice as we did some caves and swim throughs. If/when we return o kho Tao I know my first port of call will be planet scuba to get my diving fix.

Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Awesome, friendly dive school”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I enrolled on the Advance Open Water Adventure course on 11th November. Scott ensured Id filled in the paperwork and got me signed up, and Cameron Gray was my brilliant Instructor. Not only was Cameron incredibly patient, but made sure Id covered every task to the best of my ability and made it so much fun! The whole team at Planet Scuba are super-friendly and welcoming! You are made to feel totally part of the group as soon as you sign up! I'd recommend Planet Scuba highly for any dive course!!

Bad Wurzach, Germany
“Best diving school”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Thank you Atilla for teaching us! It was a very great experience and now we've got our open water diving licence!!!! We stayed at the hostel which belongs to the diving school... It was fun :) :) :)

Visited October 2013