After reading all the reviews on the accomodations in Sairee Village, I have decided to give Sairee Sairee Guesthouse a shot. I stayed for 3 nights and I would say I didn't regret it but there are things the gueshouse could improved on.
1. Location - This place is centrally located, there are 7 -eleven, restaurants, mini marts, pubs, 3 minutes walk to the beach, taxis etc just outside the guesthouse. Yet, I can't hear the noise from all the hustle bustle so that's great. I was not bothered by no pickup from pier and no breakfast cos I know beforehand its not part of the deal. If you want sunset view, walk to the beach area and there are plenty of restaurants that offer a great sunset view.
2. Room - Room is clean and I actually don't mind the cement floor cos as it can be easily cleaned of the sands. But adding some color e.g. painting the cement wall and the bed frame could make the room more cheerful and lively. Grey can be a bit dull after a while.
3. Food - There are many restaurants around to choose from especially along the beach area. I have my meal mostly at Su Chili which is just across the road. Good thai food.
The not so good (to me):
1. The garden at the downstairs room could be better kept. Maybe some little fencing might add some character to the entrance of the room.
2. There is no shower curtain in the toilet to separate the toilet with the shower area. The whole toilet sort of got wet when I have a shower.
3. The guesthouse is not in front of the beach.
Overall, I am satisfied with my stay in Sairee Sairee Guesthouse.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sairee Sairee Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.