“Great Hospitality and wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars

Chalisa Villas
Sairee Village, Ko Tao 84360, Thailand   |
Ranked #2 of 54 Ko Tao B&B and Inns
BKK,Thailand
“Great Hospitality and wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

I stayed at Alila Villa for two nights during Thailand holiday (7-8 April). The first impression was started from phone call to Belynda (Villa Owner),
she is so nice and offers a great service beyond my expectation. She provides me with fruitful information about places to visit, boat service, dining out, snorkeling and other details.
I really feel comfortable to stay there whenever I need a support or help, I can contact Belynda with a wonderful support as always.
The villa is so brand new, clean, well-decorated and provided with every facilities such as TV with HD player included all movies and music, Air-con, swimming pool especially the kitchen is really well-arranged.

Even there is no breakfast provided but they prepared a the food delivery service with menu from selected restaurant which I can tell that it is very delicious! I really love pasta and sandwich!!!

I do strongly recommended this place and definitely re-visit in near future

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Port Alberni
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

Our Experence Was Awesome thanks to Alilas Villas. They're was 4 of us, 2 couples. We had lots of room and the Villas are very close to town, which was what we were looking for. Beside that we got a spotless beautiful villa with our own pool, and total privacy. Everything about our experence was great. Belynda the owner of the Villa added to the experience by helping us find out everything we needed to know, where to eat, what to go see, and where to snorkel. We all had a blast, and were 100% happy with Alila Villa. We will go again and stay there again.

campbell river BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

My boyfriend I stayed at Alila Villas for 4 days and loved it. Alila Villas were absolutely beautiful, totally comfortable,romantic, and in a great location. We touring around for two months staying at many places none of which were as nice as thier photos, all of which were loud and uncomfortable. What a reliefe to get a Villa that was everything it said it would be, and more. I am pregnant and after two months in Asia I was tired, but Alila Villa was so wonderful I was able to relax in a very peaceful quiet environment in which I felt safe and comfortable. They're was so much privacey yet it's only a small scoot from town. I strongly recoment Alila Villas. It was by far the best place we stayed in Asia, and in return Koh Toa ended up being our favorite place we visited. We will return with our child and stay at Alilas Villas for sure.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
nz
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

Me and a friend were travelling through Thailand and I had fractured my foot so I had to change my plans quickly.

I booked this place last minute through agoda about an hour before I left on a bus from Bangkok to Koh Tao. As our time was limited I didnt have enough time to ring the Villa to ask for directions or to organise a pick up.

When I arrived at the pier, to my surprise Belynda(the owner) had arranged for somebody to meet us there.

We arrived(early) somebody had just checked out and the staff working there were so accommodating. Belynda was not there at the time so they left us a cellphone so we could ring them at anytime if we needed anything.

The villa, was like a mini apartment was spacious, had two separate rooms with queen beds. The lounge was really big, had a big TV with alot of movies to choose from(which was perfect for me at the time)There was also a pool out the front.

The location is about a 10 minute walk to Sairee.It is down a dark road however it is a safe area so there werent any problems.

I really enjoyed staying at Alila Villas - felt like a home away from home. If I ever am in Koh Tao again I will be staying here

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

I've been coming to Koh Tao since 1997 and staying all over the island from small bungalows to grand suites but Alila Villas has been my favorite by far - a perfect balance of lovely Thai decor, modern conveniences and top-shelf caretaking.

We were initially concerned about the location but it turned out to be ideal. Again, a good balance of being close enough to walk to the market, restaurants, shops etc and still have the option to retreat to our own private pool on those days when we preferred more quiet time. Also nice not to have to walk uphill after a long day of diving or a long night of drinking!

Belynda and her staff are are awesome and you can tell that they really take pride in caring for their guests. We're looking forward to coming back with our families and friends and will make Alila Villas our home away from home whenever we're back on the rock!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Frogner, Akershus, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

Just got home from a great holiday at the beautiful island of Koh Tao in Thailand. Found a great house online and hoped it would be like the pictures decribed, cause we all know that it is not allways the case. But this was everything and more !!!!!! It is just like the pictures, it`s clean and the service provided by Belynda (owner), Kung and Mr Bear is absolutly excellent!!!
Thank you so much for making this a holiday to remember.
We can absolutly recommend Alila Villas:-)

Tommy Ingebrigtsen & Wenche Engelbrethsen with family

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012 via mobile

Beylinda and her staff looked after us so well! The villa was more than big enough for husband and I and our friends and their 2 children. Really nice, modern decor, comfortable beds, fully equipped kitchen. Much better than any other accommodation we've had before on the island. Would definately stay again as amazing value for money. Thank you Beylinda!

• Stayed February 2012

Been to Chalisa Villas? Share your experiences!