“An excellent change of scene from diving and the like” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Flying Trapeze with Goodtime Adventures

Flying Trapeze with Goodtime Adventures
Sairee Main Road | Opposite Prik Thai, Adjacent to Navy Houses, Ko Tao 84360, Thailand
+66 80 696 9269
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 80 activities in Ko Tao
Type: Classes/Workshops, Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Learn to fly in Paradise! You'll be amazed by what you can achieve in just a short time with us. No previous experience is necessary, and with the right timing most beginner 'flyers' are able to make a mid-air catch in just one lesson. Full safety equipment and instruction is provided by our professional team of 3 staff, and we cater for almost all abilities and ages - from 6 to 76 so far! Whether you're taking a 'try fly' at one of our 90minute lessons, or signing up for one of our fun-filled three, five or ten day packages, our crew of instructors and 'catchers' will build up your knowledge and skills step by step, allowing you to progress at your own pace. You'll learn positions and tricks on our ground level practice bar, and see aerial demo's from one of our team before you have a go at mastering the timing in mid-air yourself. You'll find yourself pulling off a back flip dismount on your first attempt, and at the end of your session you can go for a mid-air catch - 70% of our students manage it in just one lesson! So what are you waiting for? Roll up, roll up, and join the Koh Tao circus!
Ibiza Town, Spain
“An excellent change of scene from diving and the like”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I popped along on a whim to see what the fuss was about. I didnt have any intention (that night) of participating, but I was just going along to see what was what as it had always intrigued me.

they have a bar (cheap too) and access to food from the restaurant next door (good standard) and as long as you buy a drink they will mark your hand and you get to have a go on the trapeze for free at the end of the demonstration. I didn't go for it myself, but I loved watching everyone else have a go. Their faces when they made a catch was worth going along for. Next time I'll get up and have a go for sure, but for the price of a drink, this is definitely worth going to see and take part in and certainly beats just yet another night drinking in the same old bars and doing the same old things...

Visited November 2012

Ko Samui, Thailand
“Really good fun - but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

For the money one pay maybe should have one hour to try the whole time and not share with 3-4 other people. I mean 1000 bahts for maybe effectively 20-25 minute trying to fly is a bit expensive.

Visited November 2012
London
20 attraction reviews
“So addictive, I came back a second year”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is my second year of trapeze with Gemma and Keli and I'm totally hooked. You couldn't ask for better teachers. If you have time to do at least a few days, it's worth it because you'll see yourself progress through tricks very quickly. The classes are in the afternoon so it's perfect if you want to do morning dives, have a few hours of lazing on the beach and then trapeze. Everything is completely safe, you're on safety lines and you land in a huge net. Gemma and Keli are incredibly patient and don't mind repeating instructions over and over (I think they're used to people's brains freezing in the air). But don't worry, it sinks in soon enough. The rig is in a fantastic location, surrounded by coconut trees and with its own little bar. And to top it all, there are free trapeze shows on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday nights (weather permitting), where regulars flyers demonstrate tricks and Gemma (the owner) puts on a barbecue. It's a fab vibe and a great way to meet people. This is definitely my top Koh Tao activity. I'll be back again, I'm sure.

Visited September 2012
Chiang Mai, Thailand
13 attraction reviews
“Brilliant exhillarating fun! Must do while in Koh Tao!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Great activity, so cool to get an opportunity to try something different. Gemma, Kelly and Tom are fantastic teachers and make it easy!

Visited October 2012
Koh Tao
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing Experience .... totally recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Thanks to Gemma and Kelly for this amazing experience, we both went yesterday and really enjoyed it. Shame we couldn't stay longer to do a few more lessons....
A must do in Koh Tao, the team provide you with a lot of reassurance and is very safe to do.
Thanks Guys