“Great Chicken Pasta!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 124 Restaurants in Ko Tao
Cuisines: Bar, Hamburgers, British, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We show live sports shown on 5 screens & a high definition projector with great picture quality. Located in Mae Haad on Koh Tao just a two minute stroll directly opposite Koh Tao Central Hostel, Reef Sports Bar and Restaurant is a great place to meet friends, dine & socialize. Open daily from 2pm - 11pm we have an 8ft pool table free for customers, 3 networks of fast free wifi, numerous board games & travel books to enjoy your time here. We have breakfast, sandwiches, great rotisserie chicken, a good selection of burgers and some Thai dishes to choose from.
Toledo, Washington
“Great Chicken Pasta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

While watching a game on the big screen, I started to get very hungry when seeing and smelling the food getting served around us. It was a hard choice from the many dishes we saw and then checked in the menu. I had a big appetite after a few drinks and decided to go for the Chicken pasta (Sienna I think) when the second one passed by piled high on the plate. Amazing to have one of the best pastas I've ever had in the last place I thought I would find...in Thailand at a sports bar. Nice work indeed. Perfect for me as I even took some back to the room with me, it will satisfy the hunger! I have been back and tried the menu without a disappointment yet, Tex-Mex burger rules! Good eats, good ciders, good pool, and big screen....what else do we need??

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bangor, United Kingdom
“gorgeous burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Been here twice, staff are very efficient and the veggie burgers are amazing! can't complain!
The only downside is the sandwiches as I ordered a ha sandwich for my daughter that has the smallest single slice of ham and too much salad in a thick baguette. but it was about 70p so who cares! :p

Visited June 2013
oxford
“You won't go hungry!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

We went in for a game of pool and decided to stay for dinner when we saw everyone else's meals coming out! Burgers looked fantastic, so we went for a hickory BBQ burger and chilli nachos. The plates are loaded high so come with an appetite!! The bar seems clean, the staff are friendly and smiley and prices seemed reasonable. I would give it a 5, but we did have better meals from a taste perspective (Cafe del Sol and La Dolce Vita) so I am giving this place a 4.

Visited May 2013
“Sports!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great for place if you don't want to miss youre favorite sport match. Beer prices are a bit steep but the burgers are definitely worth the try.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Letterkenny, Ireland
“Great spot for watching football.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Wanted to watch a game and get a bite to eat, this place offered it all. I really enjoyed my meal, my girlfriend not so much but that may have something to do with the football.

Visited September 2012