“Authentic Thai curries, great prices” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #72 of 115 Restaurants in Ko Tao
Cuisines: Thai
London, England, United Kingdom
“Authentic Thai curries, great prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Went here 3 nights out of 7 during our koh tao stay. Each time we had Thai food from the menu and each time we came away very happy indeed. The indian, yellow, green and massaman curries are all excellent, as was the Tom kha and a few other dishes we tried. Meals come in at less than 100B per head as well. Only problem was the beef - dont bother as it is like chewing leather!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Great food at a great price, all their curries are around 80-100 bath. The place is packed for a reason!

Visited August 2013
cardiff
“The best Thai Green in thailand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We ate at White Elephant 3 times during our 5 day stay in Koh Tao, because of their Thai Green Curry that I ordered on our first visit. I must say that a couple of the other dishes were fairly standard, but the Duck Pancakes and Thai Green Curry were the best I've ever tasted and extremely well priced compared to most other places in Koh Tao. I can't comment on much of the other food, but this restaurant is worth visiting for these dishes alone. The staff were very welcoming and friendly and I would go back to Koh Tao just for another taste of that curry!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Geneva, Switzerland
“Late in Eating and Ordering.....but still they gave me nice food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I remember when we are in Koh Tao with my family i get hungry one time and we are staying in Dusit Buncha Resort. I drove my motorbike and decided to stop in Saree place and look for some nice restaurant to order food and i found one White Elephant...I immediately order food so much to my amazed it is 12:30 pm already and with smile they told me i am late but still with smile as well I asked them i am very hungry so the nice lady said if i want a simple tom Ka Kai and i said anything as long as it is good taste ...... and the result it is a very good one and i love it so much it ease my hunger.

And the best part of it they assist me even they are cleaning already so i am happy and satisfied with White Elephant

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Tasty BBQ and Thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Great little restaurant, I got a tasty red snapper from the BBQ for 250 THB. Location is good and the surroundings are nice. The service was good and the quality of the food was pretty high in spite of the price being pretty low.

Worth a look.