“Thank you Chloe!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 96 Activities in Ko Tao
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the pristine island of Koh Tao, is a small to medium sized dive center known for its family feel and personal touch. Do you want to be the first diver in the water? Then come and dive with us! Our boats are the first to leave the island early in the morning in order to have the premier dive sites to ourselves.
Barcelona, Spain
7 attraction reviews
“Thank you Chloe!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I can't thank Chloe, our instructor at New Way, enough! Not only a really nice, positive, happy person, but super professional...a really great teacher. Everything was well explained, the dives were fun... I only wish I had had more time on the island to be able to have done the advanced course with her.

Visited July 2013

“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Outstanding team of instructors. Very helpful and really good support to my girlfriend which was quite afraid of diving in the beginning and wanted to bail out. They help her through it and now she loves it and have done the deep water diving and wrecker diving, two of which she never had any plans to ever do. Very friendly and nice people. Recommend this place over any other on the island!

Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Thank you guys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Best dive center in Koh tao They've been incredibly nice with us!

is cheaper then anywhere else always small groups, first in the dive sites,
Ready to help you and to follow you.

I did my open water almost joking and I am thinking to do my advance course there!

special thanks to Ian and Stephen they are great!

Visited June 2013
“Best dive centre in Koh Tao!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Small group sizes of only 4 per instructor. And about 15-20 people on the boat. Did our first initiation shallow dive at the beach not in a pool which I thought was a lot cooler. Price was 9000 baht which included accommodation on dive days. I had a fan bungalow 20 metres from the beach! The instructors were awesome. Big thanks to Frenchy Yan and Dutchy Anne! :) We went out to Sail Rock on our last day which was a really good dive spot but cost an extra 1000 baht. It was totally worth it tho! We saw heaps of amazing marine life (sadly no whale shark) and even went through a cave/chimney part in the coral which was amazing. Book with these guys and u won't be disappointed!

Visited May 2013
Phuket
11 attraction reviews
“Very Enjoyable 3 days diving”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I am an instructor who took a group of 3 divers plus myself from Phuket to K Tao for 3 days fun diving. Stefan helped organise a few things in advance and was welcoming when we arrived.
they checked all our cards and data, took us to our sea side bungalows (basic, but what we booked).
You are the first boat on the dive site which is great and also getting back to K Tao gives you the afternoon free. (Yes you do see sharks and HUGE green turtles snorkelling in shark bay!)
The boat is fine, the dive gear is all functional and quickly changed if need be. The atmosphere on the boat is relaxed and easy going. Shane, the DM/instructor on the boat each day gave me a quick brief of the dive sites and let me chose my own direction / profile.
i really enjoyed my time here with these guys, particularly on the boat with Shane. I would highly recommend NW diving - great price and good group of young enthusiastic dive team.
thank you so much Stefan and Shane.
Graham