“The only place I stay on the island” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Big Yellow Hotel

Big Yellow Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ko Tao
Big Yellow Hotel
You added Big Yellow Hotel to your Saves list
Ko Tao 84280, Thailand   |
Ranked #40 of 54 Ko Tao B&B and Inns
England
“The only place I stay on the island”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

A great place, and I've now stayed here twice. Its just up the hill away from Sairee, past Asia Divers and next to the Muai Thai stadium. Its run by a friendly family who also do laundry at the local standard rate of 40bht/Kg, the only difference is you can see your stuf drying out the back of the hotel.
The rooms are quite large compared to places around the area. You can have a fan or a/c room - I prefer the latter, although sometimes you just dont need it. You get a fridge, DVD player, TV (but no connection as far as I could tell) and a shower that can even give you hot water! All in all, compared to places like Pedangs up the road, its far nicer, and a lot more homely. Certainly if you are spending a great deal of time on the island, this place offers a few more home comforts than others.
Mint Kitchen is right next door and I think run by the same family - also recommended.

Room Tip: Block book in bulk to get a discount