“very nice and very hospitable” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Our dive school wants to give you the customer the best dive experience we possibly can, so for people wishing to take a PADI course we make sure our groups are no bigger than 4 people this enables our experienced instructors to give you plenty of individual attention making you a better and safer diver...for certified people who just want to fun dive our dive leaders are very experienced with all the dive site's around this beautiful island and we have no limit on dive time our boat only goes out once a day for 2 dives so were not restricted by schedules...and our boat does not leave until 11pm this means no setting your alarm at 6.30 your are on holiday after all, also leaving at this time means we arrive at dive sites when other schools are leaving so we can spend more time looking at the fish and not other divers so come join our magical underwater world on the rock (Koh Tao).
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
59 attraction reviews
“very nice and very hospitable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

From this Diveschool I can say nice things only, there is a very good hospitality and there is always time for a little joke. The school is not one of the biggest so its very personel here and they do their best to make your wish to becomes true. They only run small groups what gives you a very good and personal attention.
If you wish you can do your course in your own language the most regular languages they speak here allready are, French, German, Dutch and English ofcourse.

There is also the possability for accomodation if there is a need for it, they can fix you a nice free standing bungalow with a peaceful garden view

I would say highley recommended.

Visited December 2012

“Great shop and instructors!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Got my PADI open water at Golden Divers. It's a smaller operation and being low season I ended up one on one with the instructor, Katie (fabulous! Thorough, knowledgable, safety conscious and fun!).

Equipment is in proper condition and appears to be well looked after.

All the dive masters/instructors I met were very friendly. Was a nice family vibe.

Accommodations were included in the course cost. They are basic but perfect. I needed nothing more than what was provided.

Paris, France
“Definitely worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

First time diving - a bit stressed but we found exactly what we needed to feel safe and confortable in the water :D
Staff very friendly, relax atmosphere, outstanding diving master (Pieter), nice boat and captain (he provided pineapple and watermelon at every boat trip ˆˆ), small group (only the two of us) and the super nice price. Everything feels very safe also. We got the padi in 3 days. We are super happy and definitely recommend it! Can't wait to dive again!

Visited September 2012
“Thanks Pieter!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

We had the chance to have a great instructor (Pieter) just for the 2 of us.
He puts you in confidence and explains everything very practically.and the atmosphere in the School is really chilled out.
Great people, great place

“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I took the open water course in Golden Divers and I had a absolutely wonderful experience ! All the staffs are nice and professional. They are always there to help me. Mick, my instructor, is the best instructor ever ! Thanks to him, I can see a new underwater water now! The captine is super gentle , even though he cant speak English, he gave me a lot of help when I felt seasick. Thanks everybody and I will miss you !