Aminjirah was an absolute delight! We stayed earlier in the year but just now took the time write a review. Basically we moved from another resort on the island due to a less than satisfactory experience! And what a difference.
- Stunning view
- Stunning pool
- Stunning suite (sunset dream)
- Stunning staff (service - but not bad looking)
- Stunning food
- A moped is good if you can't make do with the free shuttle or don't want to pay for taxis
- Frogs (it had been raining and they got fairly loud at night - but that's probably the whole island for you)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aminjirah is nestled on a dramatic cliff side, overlooking Sairee Beach and Koh Nang Yuan. Aminjirah features just 17 suites and villas with 2 pools including a 16 metre dramatic sunset infinity edge pool. Aminjirah is but 5 minutes from Sairee Village and it's action and offers a free daily shuttle transfers for it's guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Aminjirah Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amanjirah Hotel Koh Tao