We have spend 4 nights in this resort. My husband was doing diving cource in the other place and we choose this resort so I could feel safe and enjoy time by myself.
* Stuff is very nice, friendly and helpful, I think the best we have experienced on our trip.
* A lot of space, very green, picture perfect
* Beach bar/restaurant, very nice view and comfortable sofa/seats
* Even the beach is not private, I was alone there from 8 am for couple of hours, so It was definetelly private for me :); kayaks available for rent and free sun chairs
* Best fruit shake I've tried!
* Free wi-fi in the restaurant and reception
* Beach is gorgeous, however the corals are quite close to the coast and it is impossible to swim unless you are a good swimmer. As there is no pool this is was the biggest disadvantage being on the beach, but not being able to enjoy it in full
* Somewhere on the back of the resort (where Hidaway villas are) there is energy generator and it starts to work in the evening and though the night, Its very annoying and you can almost feel the vibration. We have been moved 2 times, but in the end have been places in a quiter place.
Overal we had a brilliant time, however I think the resort desperatelly needs swimming pool, and with some constraction going on around, it feels bit overpriced as of now, but It worth for privacy you get. The road to the resort is really bumpy and its hard to get there, so hopefully it would be added as well.
It would be good for you if you like picture perfect place, privacy, excellent service, dont mind different creatures (like lizards and other bugs that can come to your room) and if swimming is not an issue.
- Also Known As:
- The Haad Tien Beach Hotel
- The Haad Tien Beach Hotel Koh Tao
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Haadtien Beach Resort is a unique boutique resort nestled amongst the palm groves in the southern tip of Koh Tao with its own approximately 350 meter secluded beach. The development has taken place organically with variety of private villas and rooms, both beachfronts and seaviews, set amongst 45 acres of land that encompass the resort. The villas have been designed to provide guests with clean, comfortable and spacious accommodation without sacrificing the natural environment which makes the resort so unique.The resort is totally private as it is situated in its own natural bay, with granite cliffs on both sides and jungle behind, yet the resort is only a kilometre from the nearest village with local shops and restaurants. The beach itself opens out onto a crystal blue shallow lagoon which is perfect for swimming and snorkelling, and at night all that can be heard is the lapping of the waves and the whistling of the breeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Haad Tien Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.