Avoid, the worst place we've stayed in Thailand. I don't mind roughing it if I'm not paying much. However, for 1000 baht a night this was terrible and it is surely a greedy owner who overcharges but doesn't provide the service. The bad:
- we arrived and our bed was slept in/dirty/ bin full/ thousands of ants everywhere/ people's stuff in the shower. We had to go and buy insect killer and fumigate the room.
- freezing showers
- on reception they say they will clean your room if you ask. We asked because of the ant problem. Lady said fine. Came back 8 hours later to find it still insect ridden/dirty and had to argue with the same lady on reception to get it cleaned - apparently they only clean every three days despite the sign on the door saying 'ask at reception when you want your room cleaned'
- it's not even cheap!!! We could even think 'at least it's good value'.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Save Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Save Bungalows Hotel Koh Tao