We arrived here after cutting short our stay at the Haad Tien (see a separate review). Here's what we liked:
- Quite, a nice surprise given the location (right on the beach). We were looking for something secluded and we ended up here, but we had no noise problems.
- Cheap. Yes, the rooms are basic. But the A/C worked, the water worked, the TV worked, and it seemed clean to me. A little landscaping too!
- The location. It was right beside our dive resort, around the corner from lots of restaurants, etc.
- Staff was friendly, took care of our laundry, cleaned the room promptly, etc.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Buri Hotel Koh Tao
- Sunset Buri Hotel