We spend 4 night in Phi Phi the Beach Resort.
The + :
- really spacious bungalows, 100% wood, big balcony/terrasse, nice ocean view
- friendly staff
- delicious breakfast
- The beach !!!
- the proximity of Koh Phi Phi Leh (long tail boat snorkeling trip)
The - :
- as we were there on low season, the dive shop was closed.
- the location on Long Beach implies to take a long tail boat (100bth/pers) each time you want to go to sairee (shopping, diving, etc...)
- the restaurant is a bit expensive. But it's always possible to go to the restaurant at the Paradise Pearl (the other resort on long beach, 10min walk by the beach)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Phi Phi the Beach Resort is a peaceful hillside villas located at the most beautiful beach of Phi Phi Island with fantastic view of the ocean, white sandy beach and crystal clear water. You will enjoy holiday and have fun of snorkeling regularly see Black Tip Reef Shark, Dining in our Thai restaurant see sunset and have your fabulous moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Phi Phi The Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi The Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi The Beach Hotel
- Hotel Phi The Beach
- Phi Phi Beach Resort