Only spent two nights of my Honeymoon on Phi Phi and very glad that all it was.
The cabana has its positives, as in it is clean with a nice pool close to the quieter end of the bay, with a good breckfast!
However the negatives far out way these.
1)the hotel staff are unwelcoming and a little rude a smile would be nice but you must have to pay extra for this service!
2) the maids took items out of my medical kit (Im sure they could of bought these items in a pharmacy but felt it easier to take mine!)
3) the waiter also tried to mislead me on the price of drinks and the refused to give me my change (after an little argument he agree to give me half of my change back!)
4) along the back are several LOUD beach party bars that compete to have the loudest music and biggest base untill early hours of the morning this WILL keep you awake (buy ear plugs)if you are not part taking. (music mainly happy hardcore so not my type of bars)
5)no free wifi! for a 4* hote that is the least they could provide!
6)massively overprices for what it is I stayed in samui in a 4* cheaper than this and was aazed at the service etc
7)the island itself seem exteremly over populated now and the locals are competeing greatly for your business which has lead to the distruction of this beautiful island
8) as for the fitness centre! old broken therefore you can not really do a workout :( the basketball court etc are also in poor condition
In all avoid PhiPhi and look for another island with less distruction, several other people we spoke to have said that the island has changed alot for the worse :(
Will not stay again ever!
- Also Known As:
- Phi Island Cabana Hotel
- Hotel Phi Island Cabana
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Phi Phi Island Cabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.