Just stayed at Bayview for a few days in a Deluxe Villa. Bungalows are very spacious, amazing view as well. Staff was okay, some at front desk were a bit snippy but overall I would recommend this hotel, especially if you want something more private and quiet but with easy access to everything.
- private bungalow with amazing view
- located at the end of tonsai bay so not much pass-thru tourists so basically like a private beach!
- complimentary breakfast, was actually really good
- can be a bit of a trek to bungalows...ask for one closer to the main lobby
- it's about a 10 minute walk to the central town area
- ask for bungalow closer to main lobby
- watch the fireshow that happens at the beachfront twice a week
- use the longtail boat service right next to hotel...make sure you negotiate...we paid about 1500 baht for a private longtail boat for 2 people...3 hours to monkey beach and bamboo island. This seemed the lowest that any longtail boat would go but maybe bc it's peak tourist season.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Phi Phi Bayview Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Bayview Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Bay View Hotel