From the moment we arrived, we knew this was going to be special. And it didn't disappoint. After just 3 nights and 4 days here, we completely fell in love with Phi Phi and this resort. The staff are so friendly, the Superior Bungalows are fantastic rooms, the beach is beautiful (sure the tide goes in and out, but that's how the sea works), and the massive infinity pool is in the most perfect location to take in the views. And thankyou to everyone who mentioned the little village behind the resort in their reviews - we had some lovely meals and met the most beautiful people here.
We also did the resort's half day snorkelling tour, which was excellent and well worth the price. We leisurely circumnavigated Phi Phi Le in the resort's split level boat, stopping to swim, snorkel and eat. And we transferred to the beaches in the longboats, so we didn't miss out on that experience either. The crew were great and really looked after everyone.
Sure, you pay resort prices here for food and drinks, but hey, you're holidaying on one of the most beautiful islands in the world and you do select this hotel for the isolation. And if you eat behind the resort, you can feel good about splurging on cocktails by the pool!
The 10-minute walk to Lana Bay is lovely too - we walked over for a swim one afternoon and had this bay practically to ourselves.
Come here for complete chill-out time, you will not regret it...it's definitely the most telaxing place we have ever stayed and it's definitely top of my 'must go back one day' list.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Phi Phi Island
- Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Phi Island Village
- Phi Island Village Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Island Village Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dream-like boutique resort situated on a private 800 metre stretch of pristine white sand beach lapped by the turqoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort is set on 70 acres of coconut palm plantations, in the privacy of Loh Ba Gao Bay on Phi Phi Island. Accommodation is comprised of 144 traditional Thai style bungalows and 12 exclusively private Hillside Pool Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Outrigger Phi Phi Island Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.