We were very satisfied with our 5 night stay. It's a large resort but we did not feel intruded and overall we thought the location is superb. We were particularly satisfied with the resort excursion team (professional and attentive) and the front desk team (even organized a surprise birthday cake). And honestly not so bothered by other factors such as noise of the boats - the only way to and from the hotel! It's true that nothing is particularly cheap but if you want some low cost stay in Tonsai bay... so I think overall we got ok value.
This is a beautiful holiday resort in the middle of nowhere so bear that in mind. Excellent spa staff by the way.
People accustomed to 5 star or expecting 5 star should abstain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dream-like boutique resort situated on a private 800 metre stretch of pristine white sand beach lapped by the turqoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort is set on 70 acres of coconut palm plantations, in the privacy of Loh Ba Gao Bay on Phi Phi Island. Accommodation is comprised of 144 traditional Thai style bungalows and 12 exclusively private Hillside Pool Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Outrigger Phi Phi Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Island Village Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Island Village Resort