“Life Altering Adventure!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Moskito Diving was established back in 1987. Back then, diving around Phi Phi was nearly impossible and a major adventure for the few who tried. However one persistent Austrian refused to give up, right up until the point where he had to build his own shop, "Moskito Diving", to go diving. Being the first dive shop to recognize the underwater beauty around Phi Phi Island and having gained many years of experience of local dive sites, they are proud to offer their customers unequalled service and satisfaction.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Life Altering Adventure!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I learned so much and had a terrific adventure obtaining my open water certification course with these guys. Walter, Daniel, and Andy were awesome to learn and chat with about diving. It's a great course and all the videos, tests, and practical aspects of diving are done right there in Phi phi. The sightings were first class as confirmed by more seasoned divers that were having their fun dives while I trained towards my certification. I would gladly endorse these guys and hope everyone has half a good experience learning how to dive as I did. They even helped me with local restaurant ideas, places to stay, and were fun to hang out with.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Best activity on the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

From many dive shops on Ko Phi Phi I have deciced for this one because they seemed nice. I have to say the staff there is friendly and mostly ohnest! If you can ask for instructors David or Andy they are the best choice if you wanna have fun and have a professional dive instructor. Best time activitiy I have ever tryied.

Dublin, Ireland
“Fun, professional, staff are great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

The staff are wonderful and really make you feel comfortable and safe before and during the dives. As the cost of a discovery dive in all places are the same I would highly recommend Moskito for it's professional and fun approach to this experience!!

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Divemaster experience !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

As a certified diver I was looking for a place where I can continue my underwater adventure and become a divemaster.
I searched for a few weeks for the best Dive Center with the best deal on Koh Tao and Koh Phi Phi and that's how I found Moskito Diving Center. They have the best mix of everything you are looking for !
Well maintained quality equipment, nice dive shop with a small pool for try dives (FREE !!!) and air-con study rooms, Nautica - the best boat with the coolest Cpt on Phi Phi and of course the most experienced (and awesome!!) staff you can get! I had an amazing 3 months diving with these guys and i can't wait to come back! With Moskito you can't go wrong.
Thanks guys!

Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
“Thank you!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Thank you to Moskito Diving and Daniel helping to make the most 2.5 days on Kho Phi Phi! I was traveling with my brother for 16 days and we went straight to Moskito once we were settled on the Island as they came recommended and we were not let down. Daniel was so patient with me as I had a hard time adjusting to the pressure and staying straight. He kept me feeling safe and close and point the most amazing fish out to me. He was also kind enough to send us the underwater pictures he took of our dive. When wanted to see the world below in Kho Phi Phi go fine Moskito Diving and see Daniel!

Visited July 2013