“Great place to get certified” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Princess Divers was founded in 2001. Our goal was and still is to provide divers visiting Phi Phi Island the maximum in safety and enjoyment.We pride oursleves on providing the best in diving service and standards across the Island.We are affiliated with both PADI and SSI, and through our experienced multi-lingual dive staff, we are able to offer you dive courses from beginner through to professional, available everyday to suit your holiday schedule. For your convenience learning materials are available in over 14 languages.It's about the attention to detail, providing high quality customer service with the utmost in safety... and enjoying doing it. It's not a job... it's a life style.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Chicago, Illinois, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Great place to get certified”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

highly professional staff that clearly knew what they were doing. A bunch of us came ready for our certification dives, and Princess clearly walked us through the process and kindly answered our many questions. Manu was our main guy the first day, and we had a blast. Visibility was crap both days we dove (in June), so make sure to find out which sites you will be diving in beforehand and check with them. The boat was very clean, and the staff was great with our group. Definitely recommend these guys if you are on Phi Phi, and the prices are the same EVERYWHERE on the island so don't waste your time price matching. Cost was about $5700 Baht for our four certification dives and our PADI Pic Cards. I believe it's around 7,000 Baht to get a full certification with the classroom training.

Visited June 2013

• Czech first
  • Hebrew first
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Instructors, excellent experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

My girlfriend and I did our advanced course here ad had a great time. Every single instructor was beyond nice and thy really know they're stuff. I definitely recommend going diving with Princess if you're looking to dive in Koh Phi Phi.

Visited April 2013
York, United Kingdom
“princess divers phi phi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

all staff where amazing, excellent equipment and training available. if your planning a trip to phi phi without a doubt princess divers is a must. will be back next year !!!!!!!

Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“Would give 10 stars if tripadvisor let me!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My travelling experience started 3 years ago now... a messy break up in my homeland had see me pack my belongs sell everything i owned and look for new adventures and beginnings on foreign shores, with no real drive or thought off what to do, I was on my own.
This is where Princess divers came in.. after 17 countries I stubbled across koh phi phi a beautiful little picturesque island on the south west coast of Thailand.
I was walking past Princess divers slowly as it was a dive shop that caught my eye, with just a ruck sack full of clothes having just got off the boat, when suddenly a member of there staff Dan said "hey my friend would you like help finding accommodation" I accepted as i had no idea where i was going.
This was so helpful he showed me some hotels on the map and pointed me in the right direction.
When I was settled I decided to head back to thank him and we got chatting!! this is where my life changed forever!!
After meeting the friendly multilingual staff and seeing how professional the shop was i decided to enrole in my rescue divers course, I thought what do I have to lose they seem like fun, I like diving and hadn't made any friends to travel with.
The next three days I spent with various members of the team learning how to become a rescue diver.. it was so much fun learning rescue and first aid techniques, simulating drowning scenarios and diving the best dive sites I have ever experienced in my life, words can not express the beauty of the coral and make up of the natural reefs.
There was so much to see and too much to list but turtles, sharks, rays are all around for the eyes to see.
I passed my rescue course and said my thankyous and my goodbyes to everyone that made my time so memorable and decided to move on.
After 4 days travelling I felt empty and lost again and I needed direction.
I decided I wanted to be like the people from princess i wanted to be one of them... a diver!!
I headed back to phi phi and enrolled in my divemasters internship straight away... I just would like to say it was the best 12 weeks of my life, the team at princess not only gave me the best training i could have ever have hoped for and the best boss, but also the best diving too the equipment is top notch and the boat and its staff are amazing I really miss being around them, leaving didn't feel like I was leaving friends but more like I had gained a new family!!
I now head to Australia qualified as a divemaster and fluent in Spanish with vision and drive to dive!!

Visited February 2013
Krabi Town, Thailand
3 attraction reviews
“Location, Staff, Boat and Shop all amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I had never dived before and decided to dive with Princess Divers from all the info that the staff had given me.
I didn't do the license but I did a first time diver 1/2 day course. I was a bit nervous at first but my instructor Manu was very patient and calm with me. After a few skills that I managed to complete I managed to do the two dives. I saw lots of fish including sharks, turtles, barakuda and many more.
The boat is very comfortable and all the staff are friendly.
Hopefully will come back again to complete my license with them.

Visited May 2013