“Location, Staff, Boat and Shop all amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 31 activities in Ko Phi Phi Don
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Princess Divers was founded in 2001. Our goal was and still is to provide divers visiting Phi Phi Island the maximum in safety and enjoyment.We pride oursleves on providing the best in diving service and standards across the Island.We are affiliated with both PADI and SSI, and through our experienced multi-lingual dive staff, we are able to offer you dive courses from beginner through to professional, available everyday to suit your holiday schedule. For your convenience learning materials are available in over 14 languages.It's about the attention to detail, providing high quality customer service with the utmost in safety... and enjoying doing it. It's not a job... it's a life style.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Krabi Town, Thailand
3 attraction reviews
“Location, Staff, Boat and Shop all amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I had never dived before and decided to dive with Princess Divers from all the info that the staff had given me.
I didn't do the license but I did a first time diver 1/2 day course. I was a bit nervous at first but my instructor Manu was very patient and calm with me. After a few skills that I managed to complete I managed to do the two dives. I saw lots of fish including sharks, turtles, barakuda and many more.
The boat is very comfortable and all the staff are friendly.
Hopefully will come back again to complete my license with them.

Visited May 2013

Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
“Rescue Diver at Princess Divers!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I came to Phi Phi last October and thought about maybe going diving a bit. There are about 20 different dive schools on PhiPhi, so it's kind of hard to choose one. I went around to several different dive shops and got some information. However, at Princess Divers the staff was really nice, helpful and immediately made me feel welcome, so I decided to do my Advances Open Water Diver there. At the start I was very anxious about seeing sharks, which is quite commong here, but my instructor made me realise that they were not dangerous and actually really beautiful to watch.

Diving with the team at Princess Divers was so much fun that I continued all the way through to Rescue Diver. I only spent one week in Phi Phi, but went diving every day and saw loads of fish, sharks and turtles. It was amazing! Also, the boat is really fast, clean and comfortable and the captain is one of the happiest people I've ever met. At Princess Divers the staff are amazing and professional and the equipment is top notch. They really know their stuff and always bring you to the best dive sites around the island. I think my most memorable dive was probably the wreck dive. We had to descend along a rope, because there was a bit of a current. At first, I couldn't really see much and I was getting a bit annoyed. Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, I saw THOUSANDS of fish and then the wreck. I'll will never forget that. It was absolutely incredible! I thought that must be the most amazing dive I've ever done, until the second dive, which was at "Shark Point". Among other things we saw two leopard sharks playing with each other. Our whole group was just in awe looking at the spectacle. I could go on forever talking about the amazing things I saw, but really the whole experience was made worthwhile by the great team of instructors/divemasters I had around me.

I actually enjoyed it so much that I came back to Phi Phi and have started my Divemaster Course here now. I can honestly say that this is the best decision I have ever made! I'm staying for only 3 months and already wish I could stay forever.

If you go to Phi Phi, I strongly recommend you try diving with Princess Divers. It will make your holiday an unforgettable experience that you'll talk about for years to come!!!

Visited October 2012
Biggleswade, United Kingdom
“Great experience and best boat on the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I did my open water course having never dived before and now I'm addicted! My Instructor (Manu) was superb, patient and easy to understand and the experience was fantastic. He seemed to have a sixth sense of where all the interesting marine life would be and we got to see a black tip shark! After the course I did another two fun dives.
All the staff are friendly and helpful and can cover many languages including english, german, chinese & spanish. Jody the Divemaster is also a great guy and seems to have the shop running perfectly.
Of the 15 or so dive shops on the island, Princess Divers has arguably the best boat on the island.

Visited April 2013
“Superb Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I had never dived before. Our instructor was Manu who took 4 of us on a DSD afternoon. He was helpful, patient and knew exactly what he was doing. I felt totally at ease and safe, all of us successfully completed our tasks quickly and safely. On our dive we saw a lot of amazing Things and we were directed perfectly to see everything. Food on boat was excellent all equipment was perfect.
All 4 of us did a second afternoons diving as we enjoyed it so much, these were with Manu and Jody. Both afternoons were excellent.
I would recommend Princess Divers to anyone on the island or anyone visiting the island.
Had some great photos to bring back too!!!!!

Visited April 2013
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Had a great afternoon trip - saw loads when diving and staff wer very helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend.

Visited February 2013