“The must see of the island, number 1” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bob's Sailing Booze Cruise

Bob's Sailing Booze Cruise
On the Left As You Leave Main Ferry Terminal on Phi Phi Island | Ao Nang, Ko Phi Phi Don 81000, Thailand (Formerly Sailing Boat Day Tour)
+66 84 848 6970
Website
Improve this listing
5.0 of 5 stars 255 Reviews
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Bob's Sailing Booze Cruise is Koh Phi Phi's original party boat! We go to Monkey Beach, Pi-Leh Bay, Viking Cave, Loh Samah Bay, Maya Bay "The Beach" and sunset inside Wang long Cove. Activities are Cliff Jumping, Fishing, Snorkeling, Kayaking and Scuba. Lunch, Fruit, Snacks and UNLIMITED FREE BEER for men, UNLIMITED FREE BEER AND VODKA for women. The best attractions & activities without feeling like a tourist! Quality control by Sunshine.
“The must see of the island, number 1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

The team was great! Best day i had on this island, one of my favorite days of the whole trip, u see so many things in one day, monkeys, maya bay where the movie the beach was filmed, jumping off a cliff, snorkling, sunset, unlimited alcohol, great staff, great open minded people, best way to meet others. If u dont do it u would b missing out. Theres other tours similar to this one but hands down this one is the best. They serve u , ask u what u want, food is included, snack.. The top.. And they take care of ur safety, what else could u ask for ..

Visited April 2013

Fussa, Japan
8 attraction reviews
“Fun even for the non-drinkers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My husband and I set sail with Bob and his crew in December. We chose not to drink and still had an amazing time. Great way to see the islands around Ko Phi Phi.

Visited December 2012
San Francisco, California
“Best Easter ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Thanks Bob for such an awesome experience! My friends and I loved every minute of the cruise, from Monkey Beach, cliff jumping, cave touring, kayaking, snorkeling - it was all great. Thank you for also making it a learning experience as well. I will definitely recommend to all my friends that venture out to the Phi Phi islands! Pedro and Ross were awesome too! :)

Visited March 2013
“Expectations # Reality”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

We had an amazing day, Nice tour over phi phi islands but no captain bob on board!! Instead there were 3 skippers and only 1 of them was nice... That was the disappointing part about this cruise especially that the price is high and that we mainly booked it because of comments saying that Bob is the best captain in phi phi...etc So, value for money? Not sure about that!

Visited April 2013
Saildiving, Owner at Bob's Sailing Booze Cruise, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
I am glad to hear that you had an "amazing, nice tour". I unfortunately cannot captain every tour and had my stand in Captain, Pedro, take over on this rare occasion. What you failed to mention in your review was that you ran a kayak up on the rocks and punched a hole in it, failing to offer the slightest bit of remorse. After Captain Pedro requested you pay a nominal fee of 1000 baht (30$US) you flatly refused. He chose to be reticent and not insist you pay, hoping you would gain some insight into your behavior. Now you have the gall to place an unwarranted, negative review about Pedro and my company. I am speechless.
Captain Bob
“A lot of fun, friendly people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I went on captain bob's booze cruise on March 21st. Signing up was very easy and the lady at the stand was very personable and funny, didn't feel pressured into it as I often do at other tour stands in Thailand. Captain bob was a to the point no b.s kinda guy. He gave us a lot of good information on the caves and surrounding areas. The rest of the guys on the ship were very personable and easy to talk to. I felt comfortable and had a great time, met some really awesome people and learnt a lot of very interesting things. I would refer any of my friends coming to phi phi to do this tour over the other ones offered. Its a bit more expensive than other tours but I think it was worth it considering you do get unlimted beers and vodka or rum if your a girl. The sunset was very beautiful and a nice way to end the tour. I didn't want to get off the ship as I was having such a great time!