“Winning.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Blue View Divers is a PADI 5 Star and Green Star Awarded diving centre; run with safety, the local community and the environment in mind. Our Dive School sits on the northern most tip of Loh Dalum Bay overlooking the beautiful Andaman Sea. Just a short ferry ride from Phuket or Krabi and you’ll be here. With years of experience diving around Koh Phi Phi, we know that it is best seen and dived from a small boat with small groups. We strive to dive the islands the way they should be dived; small groups, flexible schedules, relaxed, safe and professional. We offer a full range of PADI courses and guided dives on the local reefs. We are one of the only dive schools with access to a beautiful infinity pool for training which makes the introduction to scuba diving much more fun, easier and comfortable!Our environmentally friendly dive practices has earned us spots in several Lonely Planet Guides.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
london
“Winning.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

My 2 pence worth: these guys are winning.

Blue View are one of a kind on Phi Phi, aware of the environment they're the choice for anyone who actually cares for the ocean. They're also super chilled, helpful, knowledgable and fun.

I had a great time - thanks to Caroline, Alex and Pi Nok.

Visited November 2012
BlueViewKohPhiPhi, General Manager at Blue View Divers, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you so much for your review! We try our very best to do our bit for the marine park that we dive off every day, as well as encourage eco-friendly dive practices in all our dive briefings and courses. We are happy that you took that away from your diving experience with Blue View Divers. We hope to see you again next year!

Singapore, Singapore
“Awesome day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I have done the 2 fun dives with blue view divers on november 7 and it was awesome. They are diving in small groups (which i like) and they know where to go to see the good stuff (i have seen several Blacktip sharks and a Leopard shark). Thanks guys for this very awesome day!!!

BlueViewKohPhiPhi, Manager at Blue View Divers, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for your kind review. It is good to hear that our divers love what we do! Small groups are a great way to get to know our divers better, that is why we use small boats for diving. We hope to dive with you again in the future.
Lamphun, Thailand
“Dream Come True”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

This was one of the best experiences of my life. Let me start by saying that I cannot swim and I went scuba diving! The crew, especially Chris, helped me practice in the pool and then guided me underwater on the day of our dive. If they can help me to scuba dive without knowing how to swim, that should just tell you how amazing they are. I felt like they were friends, and they made sure me and my friends had the best experience of our lives. I will definitely recommend it to anyone!

Visited October 2012
BlueViewKohPhiPhi, Owner at Blue View Divers, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
I was a pleasure to take you diving, you did amazing. Although my hand was a little bruised the next day..........
Brisbane, Australia
“Absolutely Great Diving Holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

My wife and I spent a week on Phi-Phi with Blue View Divers doing AOWD course and fun diving. The team did absolutely great job and we are very well impressed with the quality of service and a personal approach in dealing with the client. Caroline helped a lot in planning the trip, organising transfers and diving schedule to fit our needs. That was our first time in Thailand but we got to (and from) the island and our hotel absolutely hassle-free. Thanks a lot for the island map on the first day – it was very handy!

Alex is friendly and good teacher and we are really happy we met her and the team. It is not easy to find instructors who share their knowledge freely but here we have learnt a lot and regain confidence in diving. Using a long tail boat was a right choice – you’ve got small groups, welcoming atmosphere and flexible schedule. That also adds some local flavour.

The diving itself was amazing, especially the Viking place and the night one at Tonsai Wall - we wish we could stay longer to explore more. You’ve better see it rather than reading.
It worth mentioning that the team do feel and care about the environment and passionate about diving.

In short, highly recommended – you will not regret. And we have plans to come back.
Thank you very much for the wonderful holiday!
Ivan & Lena, Australia

Visited October 2012
“Nice people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Very nice people and good attention for the sea life and environment. Diving is expensive because of local priceagreements.