The hotel was clean and the auxiliary staff were friendly. The rooms were maintained to a high standard but the service in the restaurant was very slow and 50% more expensive than other restaurants along the beach.
Whilst the majority of the staff were friendly and helpful this cannot be said of the front of house staff when it came to transferring to the ferry port. We were told a taxi was 120 baht per person for the 4 of us. 480 baht for a 10 minute taxi trip is excessive but add another 7 unsuspecting guests in an open backed truck and it becomes a total rip off! See attached photo with disgruntled guests, 1,320 baht for a 10 minute taxi ride!! Good work if you can get it!
- Also Known As:
- Haad Yao Bayview Hotel Koh Phangan
- Haad Yao Bayview Resort And Spa
- Haad Yao Bayview Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a minute’s walk from the golden sands of Haad Yao Beach, this resort is surrounded by nature. Located on the island of Ko Phangan, it features a spa and an outdoor pool.Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa offers rooms with wooden furnishings and wall panels. Most rooms have a private balcony, where guests can sit and enjoy views of the sea. The private bathrooms provide a shower and bath toiletries.Guests can enjoy a traditional Thai massage by the beach or at the spa. The resort provide car and bicycle rental, currency exchange, and laundry services.The beachfront restaurant serves local and international dishes. It also offers fresh seafood specialities. Drinks are available at the bar.Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa is a 15-minute drive from Thongsala Pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.