I felt the hotel was trying to be more upmarket than it is. Some of the floor staff were not very friendly, and the service was quite slow. The breakfast was only ok. The rooms were not cleaned properly, and they were a bit out of keeping with the environment - all marble and tile. The area is so naturally beautiful they could have designed something a little more natural and relaxing. I also felt that this was the most expensive place to eat on the beach and ate out in the other resorts most nights.
It was not all bad, just not really what I was looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a minute’s walk from the golden sands of Haad Yao Beach, this resort is surrounded by nature. Located on the island of Ko Phangan, it features a spa and an outdoor pool.Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa offers rooms with wooden furnishings and wall panels. Most rooms have a private balcony, where guests can sit and enjoy views of the sea. The private bathrooms provide a shower and bath toiletries.Guests can enjoy a traditional Thai massage by the beach or at the spa. The resort provide car and bicycle rental, currency exchange, and laundry services.The beachfront restaurant serves local and international dishes. It also offers fresh seafood specialities. Drinks are available at the bar.Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa is a 15-minute drive from Thongsala Pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haad Yao Bayview Resort And Spa
- Haad Yao Bayview Hotel Koh Phangan