A friend and I recently stayed at Haad Yao Bay View Resort (29th and 30th September) and it was a pleasant stay.
Its a little far from the main pier and town area....about 20 mins by scooter.....but if exploring bays and beaches is top on your agenda, this place is strategically located.....you can ride all the way till the northern side and all the way down till the Haad rin Beach and beyond if u have the time and energy of course.
SInce its further away from the town centre, almost everything is more expensive - taxi rides are more expensive by 50-100 Baht one way, boat to surat thani, train from surat thani to bangkok, were all 25% - 30% more expensive than in the town area, the scooter hire was also 50 Baht more expensive than in the town area.
The Hotel is located in a very pretty Bay. the accommodation category we chose did not have a sea view but the hotel had sufficient beach chairs.
Food was Below Average and expensive! staff was OK.
We had only 2 days in Koh Phangan and we had gone there especially for the Full Moon Party and the weekend local market in the town.
This hotel was not the best suited for us, but we made the most of it :)
The massage/Spa setup by the beach looked quite awesome though we dint have time to try it out.
Keep Traveling !
- Also Known As:
- Haad Yao Bayview Hotel Koh Phangan
- Haad Yao Bayview Resort And Spa
- Haad Yao Bayview Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a minute’s walk from the golden sands of Haad Yao Beach, this resort is surrounded by nature. Located on the island of Ko Phangan, it features a spa and an outdoor pool.Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa offers rooms with wooden furnishings and wall panels. Most rooms have a private balcony, where guests can sit and enjoy views of the sea. The private bathrooms provide a shower and bath toiletries.Guests can enjoy a traditional Thai massage by the beach or at the spa. The resort provide car and bicycle rental, currency exchange, and laundry services.The beachfront restaurant serves local and international dishes. It also offers fresh seafood specialities. Drinks are available at the bar.Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa is a 15-minute drive from Thongsala Pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, HostelWorld, Travelocity, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.