My friends and I stayed here for 3 nights (supposed to stay for 2 but extended). We stayed in a bungalow, which was clean, spacious and had a lovely balcony with amazing views. I agree that the staff weren't too helpful and the food is far from the best I have eaten in Thailand but considering the price, the views and the stunning beach we were more than happy with our stay here. We left Koh Phangan before the Full Moon party but went to Haad Rin for some of the parties leading up to it and found it cheap and easy to get there and back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a minute’s walk from the golden sands of Haad Yao Beach, this resort is surrounded by nature. Located on the island of Ko Phangan, it features a spa and an outdoor pool.Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa offers rooms with wooden furnishings and wall panels. Most rooms have a private balcony, where guests can sit and enjoy views of the sea. The private bathrooms provide a shower and bath toiletries.Guests can enjoy a traditional Thai massage by the beach or at the spa. The resort provide car and bicycle rental, currency exchange, and laundry services.The beachfront restaurant serves local and international dishes. It also offers fresh seafood specialities. Drinks are available at the bar.Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa is a 15-minute drive from Thongsala Pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haad Yao Bayview Resort And Spa
- Haad Yao Bayview Hotel Koh Phangan