The Sarikantang resort is a private beach about a five min. walk from the town where the full moon party takes place. We stayed in the beachfront bungalow for 2 nights. This bungalow was beautiful, close to the restaurant, pool, and of course the ocean. It is not a big deal that people sometimes sunbathe on the beach in front of your porch. They are generally respectful and not trying to look into your room to see what is happening. Some people have said that you can't swim because of sea urchins but we did not experience this issue. We were able to swim, we went about waist deep.
The only con we have is that the trip the resort planned for us to Anthong Marine National Park was not very good and not worth the money. Maybe the resort gets commission from booking these trips for guests or some publicity. I think if you would like to take a trip maybe look on trip advisor for the best ones and book them yourself, or ask the staff to help you. The fact that Sarikantang recommended this trip was disappointing because otherwise our stay was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarikantang Reosort & Spa, a casual luxury beach resort in Koh Phangan. Just 5 minutes walk in to Haad Rin and the full moon party. The great place with best combination of relaxing beach life and excited night party in Koh Phangan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sarikantang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarikantang Hotel Koh Phangan
- Sarikantang Resort And Spa
- Sarikantang Ko Phangan
- Sarikantang Hotel Ko Phangan