We stayed close to Sarikantang for a number of days and spent all our time in Sarikantang, as it had a much better location, nicer staff and great food. We stayed in Sarikantang for a night as well and really enjoyed the experience. The resort is located right on a picturesque beach and the restaurant boasts an idyllic view out onto the gulf. We stayed around the Full Moon party and while the island was quite manic elsewhere, the resort was very tranquil during our 5 days there. The sea was quite shallow to swim in with sea-urchins in parts, but the resort has two swimming-pools if you wish to cool down as well. It was the perfect location for us, we could walk to the bars on Haad Rin if we wanted to head out and when we wanted some peace, we could simply stay and have dinner in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarikantang Reosort & Spa, a casual luxury beach resort in Koh Phangan. Just 5 minutes walk in to Haad Rin and the full moon party. The great place with best combination of relaxing beach life and excited night party in Koh Phangan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Sarikantang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarikantang Resort And Spa
- Sarikantang Hotel Koh Phangan
- Sarikantang Ko Phangan
- Sarikantang Hotel Ko Phangan