We stayed here for 3 nights while in Koh Phangnan. It is a nice hotel, quiet & low-key. Location was good-a 10 minute walk to the main part of Haad Rin. Included breakfast which was average as were the other items on the menu. The staff are friendly. The pool is nice but the pool deck is super slippery! My 3 year old fell pretty hard as well as several other guests we saw. We did find we were itchy after swimming. Nothing a shower didn't fix. The beach & ocean had lots of seaweed & is much nicer in town. We had a very nice room but had a big ant problem. The staff fixed it right away though.
The hotel was able to arrange a couple boat trips for us. 1st we went with Sababa boat trip. They were great! Took us to several secluded beaches, waterfall, snorkeling etc. They were a lot of fun. I heard that they are a party boat but it was pretty mellow the day we went (but it was off-season). Thanks David, Captain & Bok. 2nd we went on a private long boat tour. Went to many of the same places but went further into the waterfall to a little natural pool & found a nicer place for snorkeling. Captain John was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarikantang Reosort & Spa, a casual luxury beach resort in Koh Phangan. Just 5 minutes walk in to Haad Rin and the full moon party. The great place with best combination of relaxing beach life and excited night party in Koh Phangan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Sarikantang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarikantang Resort And Spa
- Sarikantang Hotel Koh Phangan
- Sarikantang Ko Phangan
- Sarikantang Hotel Ko Phangan