Beautiful resort, stayed in a Supreme Deluxe at the top of the hill. Room, view and all facilities were first rate. If there are any negatives about the Santhiya they would be the food prices in the restaurant. If they were a little bit more reasonable we would have probably have eaten in the hotel restaurant every day. We actually went across the beach and found some superb beach side restaurants serving great food at very good prices. It was nice to try somewhere different every night.
Hotel itself is beautiful, we would definately come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus is second to the highest villa category in the resort with 115sqm floor area and a truly unique character to show. Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus boasts its own personal infinity pools and a mini waterfall, picture-perfect panoramic sea view vistas along with a living room and open-air bathrooms. Perfect for newlyweds and honeymooners. Get lost in your very own luxurious private villa, the Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santhiya Resort And Spa
- Santhiya Hotel Thong Nai Pan
- Santhiya Hotel Ko Phangan
- Santhiya Resort Ko Phangan