We´ve got a speedboat transfer from Koh Samui Airport - everything was perfectly organized!
Arriving at the resort we immediatly loved that place! The bungalows are typically furnitured, very clean and fitted into the surrounding. We booked a sea view villa with private pool - it was the perfect place to stay with our twin boys.
The service in the hotel, the breakfast, the poolside bar, the main restaurant - everything was perfectly managed, the food was in very good quality and all extra wishes had been fullfilled in very short notice.
The Spa area is a quite place, as the rest of the hotel, even though the hotel was fully booked. The treatments have had a very good qualitiy, we booked much more than planned because it was so relaxing.
Overall a perfect experience after a two weeks round trip through Thailand, we stayed 7 days in Santhiya Resort and could have stayed a week longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus is second to the highest villa category in the resort with 115sqm floor area and a truly unique character to show. Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus boasts its own personal infinity pools and a mini waterfall, picture-perfect panoramic sea view vistas along with a living room and open-air bathrooms. Perfect for newlyweds and honeymooners. Get lost in your very own luxurious private villa, the Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Otel, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santhiya Resort And Spa
- Santhiya Hotel Thong Nai Pan
- Santhiya Hotel Ko Phangan
- Santhiya Resort Ko Phangan