Everything was just wonderful! We truly felt in paradise. The resort is beautifully set on a jungle hillside by the fairly isolated Thong Nai Pan beach on Koh Panghan. We were upgraded to a villa with private pool by the wonderful guest relations manager, Mary Jane. It was just amazing with a large pool, outdoor bathroom and a spacious villa suite in traditional Thai style. The service was just great from A to Z. I found the prices okay. They are higher than in the village but not outrageous and it is still much cheaper than in Europe. The village is easy to reach by the larger beach next door and you should def head over to the larger beach and the village during your stay. Dinner at Jip Shop in the village (looks modest but is amazing) and massages at Tanaporn (many names and words in Thai end with -porn but there is nothing sleazy to them. Book Tanaporn days in advance as they are popular while modestly priced. It can be difficult to go on tours from this resort so plan these from the moment you get there or just relax and stay at the resort. We didnt get bored. I can highly recommend this resort. The other two major resorts at this beach did not look nearly as nice as Santhiya. Santhiya is simply a piece of paradise but probably mostly for adults. The deluxe building with rooms has a beautiful pool just in front of it. Otherwise there is a huge pool area with a waterfall by the beach. The hotel has a private beach and a small path (lit at night) leads you to the larger white sand beach next door. Walk 5-10 minutes along this beach and you arrive at the village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus is second to the highest villa category in the resort with 115sqm floor area and a truly unique character to show. Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus boasts its own personal infinity pools and a mini waterfall, picture-perfect panoramic sea view vistas along with a living room and open-air bathrooms. Perfect for newlyweds and honeymooners. Get lost in your very own luxurious private villa, the Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santhiya Hotel Thong Nai Pan
- Santhiya Resort And Spa
- Santhiya Hotel Ko Phangan
- Santhiya Resort Ko Phangan